Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - For Sale

Buy and Sell Used Climbing Gear Please do not post retail SPAM.

Author
Cheap cams and shoes for sale
Aidan
13-Aug-2014
5:16:34 PM
Alright i'm doing one of 'those' posts. I dont climb near enough to keep all this. All the cams were bought new. I'm a fair trad sissy so if any of them were actually fallen on then they weren't fallen on big. I'm happy to split bits and pieces up. Postage flat rate of $5, unless you want express or registered or anything like that. I think the prices are fair based on current new prices but if you dont like it then go nuts and make me an offer!

Wild Country Cams: $35 each
1.25 (2 of)
1.5 (2 of)

Kong Nut Tool - Is rubbish. Free to whoever buys some cams and really really wants a free nut tool.

Both of these pairs have been worn a little but not alot, they didn't fit me properly.

Scarpa Spectro size EUR 40 - $40

Evolv Optimus Prime US8/UK7/EUR41 - $40

Post updated

pedro.c
13-Aug-2014
5:36:49 PM
Hi Aidan

I'd like the Wild country cams sizes
2.0, 2.5, 3.0 and 3.5 4x$35

I'd also like to take the Metolius cams:
00 $10
9 $25
10 $25

I'll give the Rock Exotica Solo-Aid a workout so if you throw that in too I'd be stoked.

Let me know where to stow your dough.

Pete

Macciza
13-Aug-2014
6:27:25 PM
Damn I could really use a soloist at the moment....
If you reconsider or want to sell or loan it to MRI would be stoked
MM

pedro.c
13-Aug-2014
8:39:02 PM
Aidan

I've just plonked $205 into your account for the items already discussed. I added another $35 for the Wild Country Cams size 00. Total deposit $240.

Macca

Let me see how I go with the solo aid gadget. I'll let you know if it doesn't suit.

pedro.c
13-Aug-2014
8:47:31 PM
I've just had a rummage through my rack and found a hole where my Wild country 1.75 cam should be.

I'm therefore going back into my bank account to deposit another $35 into your bank account. That'll make $275 in total.

Macciza
13-Aug-2014
8:58:51 PM
No worries Pedro
Would be good to give it a work out on the Chinese big wall Im heeded for . . .
Our people can talk at some point . . .

pedro.c
13-Aug-2014
11:23:17 PM
Macciza. When are you going?

Macciza
14-Aug-2014
9:10:32 AM
End of the month -

pedro.c
14-Aug-2014
10:43:33 AM
Easy. I'll get it to you before you go. PM me your address.

Duang Daunk
15-Aug-2014
2:20:22 PM
On 14/08/2014 pedro.c wrote:
>Easy. I'll get it to you before you go. PM me your address.

Will you get it back?
If Macca takes to alpine walls like he does to doggie, you may not, as devoted time spent there extends the statistics somewhat.
This is because there is no snow avalanche danger or extended freezing storms on doggie, but a chinese alpine wall could have those.
Long way to go to collect it off a cadaver.

pedro.c
18-Aug-2014
7:47:18 PM

Thanks Aidan.

I received all the gear promptly and in good condition. I'll forward the solo aid on to Macciza as it appears he's pretty keen to put it to good use.

After reading the instructions for the solo-aid I get the impression you don't have to go all the way to China to come unstuck using it. We'll be happy to see him return with or without it.
Aidan
19-Aug-2014
9:13:34 PM
No probs Pedro. Anyone else want some cheap WC cams?
surfziggy
15-Sep-2014
12:53:42 PM
Still got any of the WC cams left?
Aidan
15-Sep-2014
10:51:45 PM
Sure do. Unfortunately i'm away from home until next week and can't quite remember what's left but I can let you know when i get back no probs.

There are 14 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints