Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - For Sale

Buy and Sell Used Climbing Gear Please do not post retail SPAM.

Author
*Campervan for sale; Toyota townace 1.8 LPG $4500*
chrissykes
1-May-2014
5:23:09 PM
Make: Toyota
Year: 1997
Kilometres: 310000
Transmission: Manual
Drive Train: Rear Wheel Drive
Fuel Type: Dual Fuel
Registration Number: OLN852
Registration Expiry: 22/08/2014

TOYOTA TOWNACE 1997 1.8L LPG/PETROL DUAL FUEL

DUAL FUEL – THE VAN RUNS ON BOTH LPG AND PETROL. THE INSTALL WAS DONE BY A REPUTABLE COMPANY COSTING ($2200) RECEIPTS PROVIDED WITH SALE
COLOUR: BURGUNDY
THE VAN WAS OWNED BY 2 TRADESMEN BEFORE ME AND THE SERVICE HISTORY OF THE VAN HAS BEEN RECORDED IN THE VEHICLE LOGBOOK.
BODYWORK IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION FOR THE AGE
REGULARLY MAINTAINED AND RECENTLY FULLY SERVICED
NEW STARTER MOTOR FITTED RECENTLY
5 GOOD TYRES
ROO BARS/BULL BARS - FRONT AND BACK FOR ADDED PROTECTION, SPARE WHEEL MOUNTED ON FRONT
ROOFRACK – GOOD FOR SURF BOARD / TRANSPORTING GOODS
PROFESSIONAL CAMPER INSTALL – POLYURETHANE COATED PLYWOOD. COMPRISING OF 3 SECTIONS ONE LARGE STORAGE SECTION BEHIND THE FRONT SEATS. ONE LARGE STORAGE CHEST WITH LIFT OUT PANELS IN THE CENTRE. 3 COMPARTMENTS AT THE BACK FOR FOOD STOARGE ETC…
MEMORY FOAM MATTRESS AND PILLOWS (VERY COMFORTABLE COST $500)
VINYL FLOORING
CD/FM RADIO
BLUETOOTH SPEAKER – USB CHARGER
DOUBLE USB CHARGER
80+ PEICE FULL TOOLKIT
RATCHET STRAPS
SEAT COVERS
DOUBLE LINED DISCREET DETACHABLE CURTAINS
MOSQUITO NETS
2 CAMPING/FOLDABLE CHAIRS
COOKING EQUIPMENT – GRILL PLATE DOUBLE BURNER, PLATES, CUTLERY, STORAGE BOXES, WATER CONTAINERS ETC…..
MASK AND SNORKEL
+ EXTRAS......

BOUGHT THIS VAN WITH 288000 ON THE CLOCK AND HAS 100% RELIABLE STARTS FIRST TIME EVERYTIME.
DISCREET CAMPERVAN WHICH CAN BE PARKED IN THE CITY AND DOESN’T DRAW ATTENTION TO ITSELF
COULD ASLO BE USED AS TRADESMAN’S VEHICLE

VERY CLEAN AND TIDY INSIDE AND OUT.

FUEL ECONOMY:

FULL TANK OF LPG 60L GETS YOU 350/400KMS
FULL TANK OF PETROL 55L GETS YOU 550/600KMS

THIS VAN IS EXTREMELY FUEL EFFICENT AND IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON DRIVING LONG DISTANCES YOU WILL SAVE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS. THE ADDED BONUS OF DUAL FUEL IS THAT YOU DO NOT NEED TO CARRY EXTRA FUEL CONTAINERS INSIDE THE VEHICLE THAT OCCUPY SPACE AND SMELL.

THIS VAN IS VERY COMFORTABLE AND SPACIOUS FOR TWO PEOPLE WITH MANY COMPARTMENTS FOR STORAGE

VIEWINGS WELCOME

CALL 0455585899

CHRIS

ajfclark
2-May-2014
7:15:03 AM
I have a spare keyboard you could have. I has a caps lock key that turns both on and off.

shortman
2-May-2014
7:51:11 AM
On 2/05/2014 ajfclark wrote:
>I have a spare keyboard you could have. I has a caps lock key that turns
>both on and off.

HA HA
dalai
2-May-2014
11:18:31 AM
Link that works...

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/marrickville/campervan/toyota-townace-1997-1-8l-lpg-petrol-dual-fuel-campervan-camper/1045494149?ref=ais
chrissykes
3-May-2014
10:02:32 AM
REALLY! WHERE CAN I GET ONE?? :)
chrissykes
3-May-2014
10:03:03 AM
Thanks mate

Duang Daunk
3-May-2014
4:55:20 PM
On 3/05/2014 chrissykes wrote:
>Thanks mate

17 year old van?
Couldn't be f---ed chasing gumtree for price, as this is a climbing site and you should have included it.
What do you want for it, as those here might be half interested if they knew your price.
Suspect a rip-off if it is secret?

PS YOUR CAP LOCKS TYPE SHITS ME.
chrissykes
20-May-2014
6:22:24 PM
An update I will be in Melbourne on the 3rd of June and will be getting the Van roadworthied. 1st to see will buy
Thanks
Chris

There are 8 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints