Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - For Sale

Buy and Sell Used Climbing Gear Please do not post retail SPAM.

Author
For sale 2 pairs Kid's Climbing Shoes Sz 29 &31 Eu
The Gymp
4-Apr-2014
12:08:17 PM
Mad Rock Mad Monkey Climbing Shoes. $20 per pair. Size 29 (3 to 5 yo) & 31 (5 to 7 yo) Euro. A bit dirty but in perfect nick.

These are the first version. Red, white, organge and black. Follow this link and look for the image of that colour shoe.

PM me for a photo.

Can post but I'm pretty busy and might take a while.

Miguel75
4-Apr-2014
1:02:03 PM
I'm interested in them. I could organize a pick up.. Where are you in Melbourne?

BenE, do you need a set for your little one?

IdratherbeclimbingM9
4-Apr-2014
1:43:34 PM
On 4/04/2014 Miguel75 wrote:
>I'm interested in them. I could organize a pick up.. Where are you in Melbourne?
>
>BenE, do you need a set for your little one?

The Gymp, M75, and Ben_E ...
~> This sounds like a clandestine aid gathering, or M75 is just using the aid-link as a ruse to cover up his shoe fetish!
Heh, heh, heh.

Miguel75
4-Apr-2014
7:37:46 PM
On 4/04/2014 IdratherbeclimbingM9 wrote:
>The Gymp, M75, and Ben_E ...
>~> This sounds like a clandestine aid gathering, or M75 is just using
>the aid-link as a ruse to cover up his shoe fetish!
>Heh, heh, heh.

My shoe fetish knows no bounds and shall plague me until I die.

The only clandestine gathering I'm trying to organize is a Rothschild family like global network of like minded individuals who will band together, like the Avengers, to fight the scourge of adult onesies.. I'm calling my movement; The Nonesies!

Join me!?!
martym
8-Apr-2014
8:09:25 AM
On 4/04/2014 Miguel75 wrote:
>The only clandestine gathering I'm trying to organize is a Rothschild
>family like global network of like minded individuals who will band together,
>like the Avengers, to fight the scourge of adult onesies.. I'm calling
>my movement; The Nonesies!
>
>Join me!?!
There's a Harlem Shake for every occasion (even with a mountain in it!)

Miguel75
8-Apr-2014
10:25:55 AM
I'm my new world order they'd be incarcerated and made to listen to Vengaboys greatest hit; over and over again...
singersmith
9-Apr-2014
8:46:57 AM
I'd take both pairs if they are still around.

There are 7 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints