Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - For Sale

Buy and Sell Used Climbing Gear Please do not post retail SPAM.

Author
Free woody panels
Cam McKenzie
22-Oct-2013
4:25:13 PM
I have a woody setup in Clifton Hill which is not much use to me (as I live in Hobart), so I'm offering up the T-Nutted panels for anyone that's keen to turn up and strip it from its current location. All the hardwood framing's yours to take as well.

The panels are all 19mm ply. 4 are full sized (2400mm x 1200m), and there are a few other odd shaped ones (It's currently configured as a 30 degree wall and a 15 degree wall with a cornery arete thing in between).

Only deal is that you help dismantle it, and you take the lot (you can probably leave the frame if that's not of any use).

Will attach pics if there's interest.

Reply here, or drop me a PM if you're interested.
cheers
Cam
Paul
22-Oct-2013
5:28:49 PM
I will happy take them off your hand
Will pm you

shortman
23-Oct-2013
7:41:54 AM
Is this the one @ Anthony's place?
Cam McKenzie
23-Oct-2013
9:39:11 AM
Yep, end of an era. Having said that I'm not sure if Grizz ever pulled onto the thing.

shortman
23-Oct-2013
9:44:59 AM
On 23/10/2013 Cam McKenzie wrote:
>Yep, end of an era. Having said that I'm not sure if Grizz ever pulled
>onto the thing.

Sol lived with Anthony for the better part of year and neither of them did anything with it. I got a bit tipsy and set a problem with wooden holds at a party one night. Climbed it once and that was it, ;)
Cam McKenzie
23-Oct-2013
10:35:57 AM
Inspiring stuff from the lads. Hopefully Paul gets more use out of it.
Cam McKenzie
24-Oct-2013
9:07:50 AM
Right, Paul's got first dibs on the Woody panels, followed by Adrian and Evan.
cheers
gfdonc
24-Oct-2013
9:15:35 AM
Yeah, bummer I was too slow.
Out of interest Cam how high was that wall?
Cam McKenzie
24-Oct-2013
11:07:04 AM
Bummer indeed. I should have put a price on it with all this interest! Anyway, good to see it going to a good home.

The 30 degree wall was about 4m hight I think, the 15 degree wall a bit less.

There are 9 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints