Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop

DMM: Viper Size L (2013 model)- Dark Blue piping... Padded Adjustable Harness, 5 Gear Loops Fits: Waist 87-104cm Legs: 55-70cm   $89.00
41% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - For Sale

Buy and Sell Used Climbing Gear Please do not post retail SPAM.

Author
WANTED - house sitter in Nati - July-August
Wendy
23/04/2013
8:57:03 AM
This is when I suggest you all listen to Dave and Gordy and believe winter is the best time to climb at Araps. Great friction, no crowds, plenty of sunny days .... In the meanwhile, I am heading north and need someone to keep my spoilt, aging cat company.

The house is strawbale and north facing, making it one of the more comfortable houses in the cold, has a wood stove and the cat loves lap warming. I'll be away from June 30 til sometime in August, preferably late. Even a short stay or 2 in there is fine so Bernard doesn't get too lonely, get in touch and we can see if it will work out.

Wendy (wendysaraheden(at)gmail(dot)com is better than my email on here which is my complete junk account)

IdratherbeclimbingM9
23/04/2013
11:27:04 AM
On 23/04/2013 Wendy wrote:
>This is when I suggest you all listen to Dave and Gordy and believe winter
>is the best time to climb at Araps. Great friction, no crowds, plenty of
>sunny days .... In the meanwhile, I am heading north and need someone to
>keep my spoilt, aging cat company.
>(snip)

They could be right according to BOM;
The chances of receiving above median rainfall during the May to July period are between 60 and 80% over much of northern Australia, with the highest probabilities occuring over southeastern Queensland.
http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/ahead/rain.naus.shtml

In contrast, the chances of receiving above normal rainfall rainfall are between 30 and 40% in western and central Victoria.
http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/ahead/rain.seaus.shtml

Superstu
23/04/2013
3:16:07 PM
Do you have NBN yet and does Bernard belay attentively?
kieranl
23/04/2013
3:27:20 PM
On 23/04/2013 Superstu wrote:
>Do you have NBN yet and does Bernard belay attentively?
(Rolls around floor laughing)
We will have fibre to the home when Bernard belays attentively. Then again, if the liberals ("Yesterday's internet tomorrow") get in we will probably go back to talking on party phone lines as their version of Facebook.
Wendy
23/04/2013
8:36:25 PM
People have stopped climbing with Bernard as he was such a selfish bastard ... want you to hold his ropes all day and never hold yours.
hero
24/04/2013
7:51:05 AM
Give Bernie a hug for me.
naticafe
24/04/2013
6:25:29 PM
Wow, sounds like a good offer to me... I'll take it!
Wendy
24/04/2013
6:53:11 PM
It's nice of you all to keep bumping my thread whilst you keep yourselves amused.

See how popular Bernard is? Douglas is ready to stay behind with out me just to hang out with him and hero is rushing back from africa as we speak.

stugang
24/04/2013
7:23:22 PM
Pet cats are so 19th century. I know a good taxidermist, then you could stay up north for two months.
Wendy
24/04/2013
8:36:46 PM
pet cats are also very evil mastermind. you should be careful mentioning taxidermists whilst i sit here stroking my fluffy cat and plotting mass destruction

Miguel75
24/04/2013
8:49:48 PM
Hero's posting from Africa? I thought I was addicted to Chockstone;)

Duang Daunk
24/04/2013
8:50:09 PM
Let me get this straight, you are asking for someone to mind your pussy, right?
kieranl
24/04/2013
10:12:02 PM
On 24/04/2013 Duang Daunk wrote:
>Let me get this straight, you are asking for someone to mind your pussy,
>right?
This is where I really feel the lack of sarcasm qualifiers in HTML.
hero
25/04/2013
9:32:34 AM
My favourite Simpsons episode is the Loolapalloosa one where one guy says "are you being sarcastic" and his friend cries "I can't tell any more."

And Kieran you've just proved that, mistaking a double entendre for sarcasm.

And on that note,

A blonde walks into a bar and asks for a double entendre so the barman gave her one.

ajfclark
25/04/2013
9:56:26 AM
I prefer the wording "So the bartender gave it to her".
kieranl
25/04/2013
9:03:21 PM
On 25/04/2013 hero wrote:
>My favourite Simpsons episode is the Loolapalloosa one where one guy says
>"are you being sarcastic" and his friend cries "I can't tell any more."
>
>And Kieran you've just proved that, mistaking a double entendre for sarcasm.
>
As if I would miss an example of Mrs Slocum's pussy! No I was lamenting that it was just too difficult to make a suitably sarcastic rejoinder that would come across. That double entendre might have been funny the first few times on Are You Being Served and might have been funny if Wendy had served it up with a knowing wink but coming from Duang it's not funny at all.

There are 16 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints