Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - For Sale

Buy and Sell Used Climbing Gear Please do not post retail SPAM.

Author
La Sportiva Miuras for sale
Cam McKenzie
13-Oct-2012
3:36:03 PM
Guys,
Got a pair of very slightly used size 43 Miura's going cheap. Picked these up about a year ago, but have barely worn them as they didn't quite stretch in the way that I was hoping (my feet are ultimately too wide for them). Pretty much as new condition. Can post pics if anyone's interested.

Moving to Tassie next week, and can't be bothered dealing with posting etc. so pickup only. I'm in Clifton Hill, just down the road from Lactic Factory.

Make me an offer. Paid $220ish I think at Bogong, no idea what they're going for off the web. Offers $50+ considered.
cheers

pieman
13-Oct-2012
3:41:26 PM
Including the size may help entice purchasers :)
Cam McKenzie
13-Oct-2012
4:05:06 PM
Thank you good sir. Updated.
patto
13-Oct-2012
5:55:00 PM
I'll throw up $55 IF there are no other takers. But they are definitely worth more. I can get these for not much more than wholesale so it makes no sense for me to offer more.

They are good shoes and worth more than I'm offering so I'm not intending to insult by lowballing. :-D

Miguel75
13-Oct-2012
9:12:28 PM
I'll trade you for an Eddy?
Cam McKenzie
13-Oct-2012
10:23:37 PM
On 13/10/2012 Miguel75 wrote:
>I'll trade you for an Eddy?

Thanks for the offer Miguel, but I've already got a gri gri that I rarely use.

Miguel75
13-Oct-2012
10:43:13 PM
On 13/10/2012 Cam McKenzie wrote:
>On 13/10/2012 Miguel75 wrote:
>>I'll trade you for an Eddy?
>
>Thanks for the offer Miguel, but I've already got a gri gri that I rarely
>use.

But you're missing the point Cam; you could have a grigri AND and an Eddy that you rarely use;)
Cam McKenzie
14-Oct-2012
9:27:41 PM
On 13/10/2012 Miguel75 wrote:
>
>But you're missing the point Cam; you could have a grigri AND and an Eddy
>that you rarely use;)

The consumer in me enjoys your logic young Miguel.
Ordie
14-Oct-2012
10:19:49 PM
Hi weres clifton hill? Im a new climber looking for a cheap pair of shoes and would be interested if its not to far out of the way:)
Cam McKenzie
15-Oct-2012
8:15:50 AM
On 14/10/2012 Ordie wrote:
>Hi weres clifton hill? Im a new climber looking for a cheap pair of shoes
>and would be interested if its not to far out of the way:)

Clifton Hill's at the city end of the eastern freeway. Near Collingwood, Richmond, Alphington, Northcote etc.

Not to dissuade you, but I probably wouldn't recommend Miura's as a beginners shoe though. I'd get something nice and comfy while you sort out your footwork.
Cam McKenzie
15-Oct-2012
9:06:22 AM
Right, so at the moment, patto's in the lead looking to pick up the Miura's at a bargain price of $55. If I don't get a better offer by Wednesday, they're all yours Patto (though you'll have to pick them up Thursday or Friday, as I'm off to the Ho on Saturday night).
cheers
Cam McKenzie
17-Oct-2012
10:04:20 AM
Right, it seems that a mate in Tassie happens to have a size 43 foot, so I think I'll just take the shoes down with me.

Sorry for the disappointment Patto.
patto
17-Oct-2012
10:15:52 AM
On 17/10/2012 Cam McKenzie wrote:
>Right, it seems that a mate in Tassie happens to have a size 43 foot, so
>I think I'll just take the shoes down with me.
>
>Sorry for the disappointment Patto.

No dramas. Glad they're going to a good home. I'll be getting some 43s regardless. :-)

There are 13 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints