Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - General Discussion

General Climbing Discussion

Author
State Titles Soon!

The Elk
22-Apr-2004
2:24:16 PM
Just a friendly little reminder to those out there that are thinking of competing in the Vic State Titles this year....

May 15 and 16, less than a month away now. Come along, have a go, but get your entries in NOW! This year there is a cut off date, and it will be stuck to, and you don't want to miss out, it's a great time, and you never know what sights you might see.... if anyone remembers last years UNDIE MAN!?

There's heaps of categories, from beginners, to seasoned pro's, and even the oldies and younguns can have a crack!

Head back to the front page of Chockstone for the flier and link to the acga website.

Happy climbing,
Em

GG
22-Apr-2004
3:47:50 PM
Excellent chance for me to humiliate myself in front of a large group of people!

Cool Hand Lock
22-Apr-2004
3:56:19 PM
what, when, where and how?

mousey
22-Apr-2004
6:10:27 PM
On 22/04/2004 Lachlan wrote:
>what, when, where and how?

what?
vic state titles (tech. onsight i assume)
when?
15, 16th may
where?
victoria....
how?
ill need a little more info for this one...for now lets just say the answer is '42'
M
23-Apr-2004
1:12:33 PM

entry forms are here

http://www.austclimbinggyms.com.au/Vic%20webpage%20final.htm

Cool Hand Lock
23-Apr-2004
2:34:18 PM
How much does it cost?
Can I win enough money to pay for my climbing for the next year?
joemor
23-Apr-2004
3:16:22 PM
On 23/04/2004 Lachlan wrote:
>How much does it cost?
>Can I win enough money to pay for my climbing for the next year?

no

and it cost $30
climberer
27-Apr-2004
3:21:36 PM
I was thinking of going in this, but I'm not sure if I'm up to standard (I'd be women's b-grade). Does anyone have a vague idea of what sort of grades you'd have to lead to get a place? Obviously a lot depends on the day and the routes, etc, but I don't want to go in it only to find out that I'm WAY below standard...

There are 8 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints