Search
  About

Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
FREIGHT FREE
in Australia

Black Diamond: 120cm Nylon Runner. (Open sewn sling) 18mm wide nylon. Assorted colours. Awesome value IMO.   $8.00
20% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - General Discussion

General Climbing Discussion

Poll Option Votes Graph
simey 4
18% 
simey 2
9% 
simey 1
5% 
simey 0

simey 1
5% 
simey 0

M9 9
41% 
none of the above 5
23% 

Author
What 'stoner would you most like to sleep with?
simone
6/08/2010
2:02:31 PM
Despite dalais pessimism on the other thread , what about it?

ajfclark
6/08/2010
2:04:08 PM
Can you change the last simey to m9 and m9 to none of the above?
simey
6/08/2010
2:29:17 PM
I guess people are struggling to make a decision with so many great options.
widewetandslippery
6/08/2010
2:42:48 PM
The 3 people who voted for M9 should remember he can probally see who wants to do him and he has a beard and a penchant for leather. You've been warned.
gfdonc
6/08/2010
2:47:28 PM
You forgot to include Lynda Stoner again ..

IdratherbeclimbingM9
Online Now
6/08/2010
2:49:17 PM
On 6/08/2010 widewetandslippery wrote:
>The 3 people who voted for M9 should remember he can probally see who wants to do him and he has a beard and a penchant for leather. You've been warned.

Sshhh ww&s, I was just starting to feel lucky!
I wish I could do what you claim, as that would definitely make Chocky more interesting.
The closest I have been to anything remotely like it on this forum, is ES' recent pseudo-pass at me!
widewetandslippery
6/08/2010
2:55:11 PM
M9 that link is wrong. I've met you and that bikini idea, well lets say whoa Eduardo you really walk on the wild side, or this a rural victoria thing?

IdratherbeclimbingM9
Online Now
6/08/2010
3:23:51 PM
On 6/08/2010 widewetandslippery wrote:
>M9 that link is wrong. I've met you and that bikini idea, well lets say
>whoa Eduardo you really walk on the wild side, or this a rural victoria
>thing?

I agree. It is wrong on so many levels...
It is not a rural Vic thing, but purely an ES thing!

..::- Chris -::..
6/08/2010
3:24:56 PM
Lindsey Lohan.... ; )

Eduardo Slabofvic
6/08/2010
3:29:41 PM
On 6/08/2010 IdratherbeclimbingM9 wrote:
>On 6/08/2010 widewetandslippery wrote:
>>M9 that link is wrong. I've met you and that bikini idea, well lets say
>>whoa Eduardo you really walk on the wild side, or this a rural victoria
>>thing?
>
>I agree. It is wrong on so many levels...
>It is not a rural Vic thing, but purely an ES thing!

I was just asking the question by way of selection criteria. I've got an Alby Mangles approach in mind.

Do you know if Linda Stoner climbs/rides a motorcycle?

IdratherbeclimbingM9
Online Now
6/08/2010
4:18:31 PM
On 6/08/2010 Eduardo Slabofvic wrote:
>>I was just asking the question by way of selection criteria. I've got
>an Alby Mangles approach in mind.
>
(spoken in slow drawl)...
Yeah, yeah.
I am told that that's what all you filming types say...
;-)

>Do you know if Linda Stoner climbs/rides a motorcycle?

No idea.
~> try gfdonc?

IdratherbeclimbingM9
Online Now
11/08/2010
7:42:27 PM
Hmm.
Given rod's sleuthing on another thread; when I check this one, it appears both 'simey.' and 'simey' are on the same thread.
The second (27 minutes later), must have known the first was a spoof?
What is going on here?? ~> split personality perhaps???
simey
11/08/2010
9:58:25 PM
I don't know who created "simey." and who started this poll, but I like his/her work.

The only giveaway was the fact that I would never start a poll asking what Chockstoner do people most want to sleep with and then list myself multiple times (okay maybe I would do that) but I certainly wouldn't put M9s name up there as well.

What shocks me are the results... 6 people actually want to sleep with M9? What sort of sickoes are on this website?

Chuck Norris
11/08/2010
10:29:22 PM
Simey -

Don't take it personally butI think it is more like 6 people don't want to sleep with you.

Kind regards
Stu
simey
11/08/2010
10:40:03 PM
Don't be like that Stu. Just because I was already taken all those years ago at Moonarie doesn't mean you need to list M9 as a preferred partner now.
J.C.
11/08/2010
11:05:17 PM
My old man taught me that if you're gonna bother doing something then do a proper job of it... and M9 is all that is man, sorry Simey!

Chuck Norris
14/08/2010
11:13:52 PM
Already taken?!?

What a turnaround - you were so hot for it on that dark and stormy night I was beckoned into your tent for a cuddle. Or are you now denying that it was you?
technogeekery
17/08/2010
7:42:11 PM
Casey. He's so cute!

[Moderator edit: Link has since broken. It was Casey Stoner - Moto GP world Champion.]

There are 18 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints