Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - General Discussion

General Climbing Discussion

Author
Say three hail Marys and...

B.A. Baracus
5-May-2010
7:38:22 PM
I thought it might be apt to open this thread as a confessional for people's climbing sins (given the current religious climate on chockstone). I guess I should start. I have, of late, only just become aware of my own reluctance to contribute gas money. What penance can you suggest for my sin? Perhaps you can share some of your climbing sins and we can suggest an appropriate punishme.. er I meant penance.

Sarah Gara
5-May-2010
10:08:06 PM
I think you should contact Tom and bring him to Araps the next time you travel up. x
PDRM
5-May-2010
10:29:50 PM
...lob into an attempt at the summit of Denali from 14k camp at 03:00 in the middle of the 'night'

result

not so good - time to tie into pancake of frozen rope at -55 (extensive), wind at top of headwall (not so good, 'no that's not a 747, that's the wind'), oh dear, i can't stand up right now (as before), result (retreat to ice cave until lack of feeling in lower extremities prompts retreat to 14k) and peanut M&Ms...

no feeling in front part of feet for approx 2 years...

Paul

pmonks
6-May-2010
1:22:03 AM
Dear Lord, I have sinned. I have almost entirely given up roped climbing for wrestling little pebbles. What is my penance?
ZERO
6-May-2010
12:25:55 PM
I take advantage of religious public holidays to go climbing.

..::- Chris -::..
6-May-2010
12:51:10 PM
bibles make great rock cairns........

The wooden cross (fullsize) makes a great chin up bar....

Jesus is an awesome draw monkey.....

Mary doesn't use protection (She likes to run it out...) ; )......

Simey was last seen smoking a J behind Fang Butress with the 3 wise men...

Hendo
6-May-2010
12:53:33 PM
I often pray to the Mountain Gods

There are 7 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints