Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - General Discussion

General Climbing Discussion

Author
I *am* Edward Sillyparts !!!

Edward Sillypants
20-Sep-2007
12:16:36 PM
OK ... so Neil forced me to delete all my posts a while ago ... I had no choice ... he totally abused net-e-quette !!! ... I made such a wonderfull contribution to this site , but like Kent (he had his own motives) I deleted all my musings ... and now I get rude, insolent abuse as soon as I try to join in the cyber-climbing-community again !!!???!!!

What's the story ??? ... NEIL ?? ....Kieran ?? .........................mmm-kay ...

IdratherbeclimbingM9
20-Sep-2007
12:24:44 PM
>What's the story ???
If anyone believes yours then they would be greatly enlightened by talking to the original Edward Frillypants.

Is that a lynch mob I hear gathering in the Bluies?

Capt_mulch
20-Sep-2007
12:33:26 PM
What a waste of good rope...
mikepatt
20-Sep-2007
1:30:01 PM
OK Edward, if you're the real Mcoy (or NiCoy for that matter) complete the following names;

Stan..
Ron..

then I'll vouch for you online!

Capt_mulch
20-Sep-2007
5:48:01 PM
Gee, someone's gone really quiet...

Eduardo Slabofvic
20-Sep-2007
7:41:43 PM
On 20/09/2007 Capt_mulch wrote:
>Gee, someone's gone really quiet...

It's obvious I'm the real Eduardo. See below.

Stan.... d and deliver. I'm the dandy highwayman that your too scared to mention. I spend my cash on
looking flash and grabbing your attention. The Devil take your stereo and your record collection. The way
you look you qualify for next years old age pension.

and..

do do Ron ron ron do do ron ron.

I am therefore the only Eduardo.

oh...whoops, you said Edward, not Eduardo. I'm sorry, I'll get back in my box now.

IdratherbeclimbingM9
20-Sep-2007
7:58:14 PM
Heh, heh, heh !
:)

Edward Sillypants
4-Oct-2007
10:55:26 PM
On 20/09/2007 Eduardo Slabofvic wrote:
>On 20/09/2007 Capt_mulch wrote:
>>Gee, someone's gone really quiet...
>
>It's obvious I'm the real Eduardo. See below.
>
>Stan.... d and deliver. I'm the dandy highwayman that your too scared
>to mention. I spend my cash on
>looking flash and grabbing your attention. The Devil take your stereo
>and your record collection. The way
>you look you qualify for next years old age pension.
>
>and..
>
>do do Ron ron ron do do ron ron.
>
>I am therefore the only Eduardo.
>
>oh...whoops, you said Edward, not Eduardo. I'm sorry, I'll get back in
>my box now.

wha ? ...
Take!
9-Oct-2007
7:54:18 PM
The first one is adam and the ants... silly!
The second one is some unknown one-hit-wonder band - I think.

There are 9 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints