Chockstone Forum - General Discussion

General Climbing Discussion

Author
Pharos Gully Repair - 27thApr. Working Bee/BBQ
Access T CliffCare
17-Apr-2013
10:03:56 AM
Hi All,

There will be another working bee at the Pharos Gully on Saturday 27th April. Anzac Day is on the Thursday and many people are planning to take the Friday off as well and make it a great long weekend. Spare an hour and come to the gully to help move a new pile of rocks.
The end of this project is inching ever closer and Walter is going great guns. He can't do the work though without our help getting the rocks to him.

I will be holding a bbq for all the volunteers and there is also a possibility of a few prize/giveaways for those who do help out. I am keeping my fingers crossed we can make this working bee a big one. Means we don't have to have another one for quite a while then :)
Drop me a line and let me know and also I need to know carnivore or vegetarian option for catering purposes.

WHERE: Mt Arapiles, Pharos Gully
WHEN: Saturday, 27th April 3 -5 pm.
MEET: Bottom of the Pharos gully

More info here: http://www.vicclimb.org.au/index.php?location=events

Cheers,
Tracey
Access T CliffCare
24-Apr-2013
10:23:47 AM
A bump to remind all of the working bee this Saturday. Your help, even if for half an hour will be greatly appreciated. If you want to partake in the bbq afterwards you will need to drop me a line so I can cater for the numbers. Carnivore or vegtarian.

Bogong Equipment , The Wilderness Shop and the Victorian Climbing Club have kindly donated some giveaway/prizes to be drawn for the volunteers that help out.
cliffcare@vicclimb.org.au
Update: Mosaic Myotherapy have come on board and are providing discount vouchers for all the volunteers for their sessions until the end of May. Fab!

cheers,
Tracey
simey
26-Apr-2013
8:57:31 AM
Unfortunately can't make this one Tracey as I will be playing footy.
Access T CliffCare
27-Apr-2013
8:09:15 AM
On 26/04/2013 simey wrote:
>Unfortunately can't make this one Tracey as I will be playing footy.
>
We will miss your quality hauling Simon. Pass by though if you want to join the bbq. You missed out on yours the last time.

cheers,
Tracey
Access T CliffCare
27-Apr-2013
8:11:49 AM
Another sponsor has come on board. Mosaic Myotherapy is rewarding Saturday’s Cliff Care volunteers with $20 off their regular initial and follow-up treatments until the end of May.

cheers,
Tracey

There are 5 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints