Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - General Discussion

General Climbing Discussion

Author
Actors required for Goatfest film
simey
22-Mar-2013
8:11:29 PM
All this talk about Goatfest and Chris Sharma has inspired me with a film idea but I need some people to star in it.

I would like to use the sound from any Chris Sharma and Adam Ondra climbing film (just the grunting and screaming) and put it over the top of some sex scenes.

I just need some people to engage in some sex scenes in front of the camera.

My personal choice would be for Eduardo and Stugang. The sexual tension between these two is clear to everyone. Time for the shackles to be removed and for them both to unleash their physical desire for each other.

But if neither of them put their hand up for the job, then who else would like to volunteer?

dazasterplan
22-Mar-2013
8:19:48 PM
It's great to see you have it your mind who the stunt c--ks should be Simey,!

Eduardo Slabofvic
22-Mar-2013
10:14:51 PM
I'd just like to point out, for the record, once more, this time with feeling, that I am happy with my heterosexuality (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Further to this, I would appreciate it if all you ideas men out there (and you know who you are) stop projecting your frustrations on me.

Further to this, any potential female actors out there should be advised that I am trained and skilled in this area and will probably not slip the tongue on the first take.

MisterGribble
23-Mar-2013
2:07:06 PM
Do you get to keep your clothes on ?

Eduardo Slabofvic
23-Mar-2013
6:27:00 PM
On what?
dan_b
23-Mar-2013
7:35:15 PM
^^^ needs a like a button

MisterGribble
23-Mar-2013
9:03:10 PM
On 23/03/2013 Edward Oslabofvic wrote:
>On what?

Clothes are the furniture of the mind
White Trash
3-Apr-2013
12:25:11 PM
On 23/03/2013 Edward Oslabofvic wrote:
>On what?

its goatfest isnt it , how many of them roamin round?

There are 8 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints