HARDWARE

Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - General Discussion

General Climbing Discussion

Author
We as climbers have at time uncontrollable bowels.
gclimb
11-Mar-2013
10:23:23 PM
BUT,

Please do not relieve said bowels near a climb,or even in the cleft below. I haven't even started on the toilet paper!

Anyways, Beware of the Strathbogie should now be renamed "Beware of the smell, flies and disrespect"

Cheers, G
hero
11-Mar-2013
11:40:42 PM
Surprisingly that was one original suggestion for the name.
ithomas
12-Mar-2013
10:51:42 AM
I was climbing one day at Mt Vic with Keith Bell and Bryden Allen. Keith had brought his dog Zac along for the walk and after the obligatory chat started up Pyscopath. I tied myself to a tree for a belay. Bryden moved downhill to have crap. Ten minutes later Bryden returned and went for a walk along the cliff base. After a further 10 minutes Zac bounded up and started to jump up at me, trying to lick my face and generally behaving badly. Within a millisecond I knew something was wrong. Smeared all over Zac's mouth, nose and paws was a dreadful smelly brown substance - Brydens turd! I panicked and in an effort to avoid Zac, started to fumble with karabiners and knots before managing to take myself off-belay. After much cursing and swearing I frantically kicked at Zac (who thought it was a grand game) and abandoned Keith who was by now effectively solo (I still had one useless but hopeful hand on the rope). Keith was not amused, I was covered in shit, Bryden, typically, was walking around unburdened and happily humming to himself while Zac sat about ten meters away with a big doggy smile on his appalling brown face.

There are 3 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints