Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - General Discussion

General Climbing Discussion

Topic Date User
New Fees Sign in The Pines 18-Oct-2012 At 6:09:06 PM Leah
I was at Araps last week and knew something about the increase but had not yet seen the sign. Well surprise, surprise!! It's a ridiculous increase and makes no sense to charge per site, when there really is no designated sites at The Pines. Also as mentioned so many travel solo and it unreasonable to charge $15 per night.

Say you have a group of 4 people all with separate tents that would mean you need to camp in close proximity to each other, pretty impossible with the way The Pines is. I search for the most even/flattest spots possible which often means I camp scattered from my group. To comply with this new system would mean you are expected to be in close proximity and therefore some tents get the comfort and the others miss out, no way!

It just a crazy increase and I hope with feedback they will realise they need to go back to a per person fee structure. I have no issues with the per person, per night fee increasing a little, I mean $2 was pretty crazy really, but $15 is plain stupid!

There are 116 replies to this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints