>>palmed it off by not even acknowledging it as a serious question. You're
>>better than I thought!!
>
>I honestly have no idea what the fuch you're talking about. I just assume
>that you're either trolling or a retard or maybe both. If you would like
>to explain how taking a dog into a national park in victoria is the same
>as carjacking a geriatric war vet in the UK (or US, I forget which), please
>go ahead.

I guess the point is that in both scenarios, a law has been broken, and in both cases "turning a blind eye" probably isn't the way to go. But you have real problems with a vet being assaulted than you do having a simple victorian park law being broken.
The funny thing is that a few people think like you, which if you want to get all philosophical about it, is contributing to the demise of a society that isn't driven by such stringent moral and ethical institutions anymore, like religious ones.
Just because you perceive the break in the law to "have little real consequence", you can't get on your high horse and tell everyone else to screw off and settle down, as more and more laws start getting ignored, you end up in a pretty sht society. There is no difference between the two scenarios other than the importance we place on them (probably because most people value human life more than other).

There are 138 replies to this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints