|A mate a I have got a carload of aid gear and a week off from life. We're leaving Adelaide right now, and have seen the forecast for the Alps. It doesn't look great. Our plan was to head over and do Ozy, and depending on time, try Passport to Insanity on the way home.
We'd love some input from a local, how likely is Buffalo to see the Hotham forecast? There's a storm due on Tuesday, and we're kinda thinking that being on Big Grassy during that time would be unfun.
Also, if we were on Ozy and it started drizzling or raining, does the route stay very dry? Eg, does the roof shelter the lower part of the route?