Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop

Edelrid: "Ultralight Helmet" (Turquoise) Mid blue .Fits 54 - 60cm Great heavy duty all-rounder. SUPER SPECIAL for a short time only!  $79.00
21% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Chockstone Feedback

Provide Feedback About This Website

Author
Uploaded photos not displaying.

shortman
2/04/2012
8:39:46 PM
The last 2 days I've been tryin to upload photo's as I usually would and I'm gettin nuthin but an error message. Since no one else has uploaded a photo for a while it made me wonder if any one else is having trouble?

[Post Title edited by Moderator, and an email sent to Site Author advising him of the problem].

IdratherbeclimbingM9
14/04/2012
10:17:34 PM
Miguel75 is having the same problem, and I have done a bit of sleuthing to help out, but without a good result.

Hopefully Mike the site administrator will see these posts soon and check the situation out...

Miguel75
14/04/2012
10:21:56 PM
Thanks M9, I'm still struggling to post pics.....

IdratherbeclimbingM9
14/04/2012
10:52:07 PM
I note you just resolved the use of hash (#) issue, but shortman may be experiencing a different problem?

IdratherbeclimbingM9
21/04/2012
11:29:29 AM
I have also had problems trying to upload a photo today.

The photo is a .jpg type and only 45 kb in size, and the 'browse' function finds it OK, but I get an error message after the browse/upload tries to work, of...

Sorry, you can only upload .jpg or .gif images. Press BACK on your browser and try again.

Interestingly when I tried to type its location in the address-line manually, it would not let me, nor would it allow deleting anything in the line even though I could highlight it.

In my trying various ways to upload the picture I also renamed my original file from .jpg to .jpeg and noted after that upload attempt, that the adress line contained its name as 'blahblahpic.jpg.jpeg'
~> so the program seems to recognise some things, but not others and either way, ... still isn't working.

Mike
7/05/2012
4:23:11 PM
I've just tested upload and displaying images, and it's working for me. The code blocks files that do not end with .GIF or .JPG. So if your image is .PNG or .TIFF or somesle you'll need to convert it first. They also have to be under a certain size in bytes, 40k I believe, so if it's too heavy resize it smaller and up the JPG compression.

There are 6 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints