17 Down Under:
17 DOWN UNDER. "A celebration of moderate grade climbing in Victoria". 184 pages. 285 images. Father & son team, Steve & John Morris, embark on a journey to climb and photograph 50 of the best rock climbs in Victoria, grade 17 & under. Inc bookmark $50.00
Chockstone Forum - Gear Lust / Lost & Found
Rave About Your Rack Please do not post retail SPAM.
well, I still haven't got around to buying the draws!!! I'm just lazy mostly, but now the time is coming fast 'cause I'm running out draws fast - down to eight on my rack!!! eek!!! they're all just old ...
Anyway, my plan is now to buy a few single draws, try 'em all out, then buy a set of the ones I love the most. does anyone know where to get the Wild Country Helium draws from in Australia????
Also, for general interest - my reviews on the draws that I've had or still have (most of which i bought about four to five years ago and have been through hell!!!):
- petzl 'spirits' are awesome and they last forever, and they are still on the rack and still clipping like new : nuff said
- black diamond 'positron' are still on my rack but they are aging fast
- omega pacific 'five-o' are total **** and wouldn't recommend them to anyone!!!
- metolius 'x-comp' still clipping like new, but they never clipped that well in the first place
- dmm 'dunno what model but looks like a spirit' are great and almost as good as my petzl spirits
- baude 'lucky' they started off being the same as the metolius 'x-comps' but don't have the same life on the gate and are now mostly retired.
- steelies are still on the dusty trad rack and will never ever ever say die
anyway, so who knows where to get wc heliums???
On 8/08/2007 dr_fil_good wrote:
>anyway, so who knows where to get wc heliums???
where are you, melbs, sydney? i've PM'ed you with a shop that sells them.
I've had B.D. hotwires for a couple of years, i find them easy to clip and pretty durable. Must admit though a dozen Heliums would go nicely on the rack.
There are 23 messages in this topic.
Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia
Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.
Australian Panoramic |
Australian Coast |
Australian Mountains |
Australian Countryside |
Australian Waterfalls |
Australian Lakes |
Australian Cities |
Australian Macro |
Landscape Photo |
Landscape Photography |
Landscape Photography Australia |
Fine Art Photography |
Wilderness Photography |
Nature Photo |
Australian Landscape Photo |
Stock Photography Australia |
Landscape Photos |
Panoramic Photos |
Panoramic Photography Australia |
Australian Landscape Photography |
High Country Mountain Huts |
Mothers Day Gifts |
Gifts for Mothers Day |
Mothers Day Gift Ideas |
Ideas for Mothers Day |
Wedding Gift Ideas |
Christmas Gift Ideas |
Fathers Day Gifts |
Gifts for Fathers Day |
Fathers Day Gift Ideas |
Ideas for Fathers Day |
Landscape Prints |
Landscape Poster |
Limited Edition Prints |
Panoramic Photo |
Buy Posters |