Goto Chockstone Home

  Guide
  Gallery
  Tech Tips
  Articles
  Reviews
  Dictionary
  Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

      Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

  Shop
FREIGHT FREE
in Australia

Black Diamond "STOPPER" Set. (Sizes 4 to 13) - 10 pieces. Comes with a "free" karabiner for racking.   $109.00
16% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints





Chockstone Forum - Gear Lust / Lost & Found

Rave About Your Rack Please do not post retail SPAM.

Author
grigri 1...TIS LOST!!
Ellie Meads
18/05/2014
3:43:06 PM
Last seen at Wave wall on Wednesday the 14th with Eldrid locker..help me... I love my gri gri.!!
daave
18/05/2014
3:57:38 PM
You might want to see Miguel...Although you might have to trade something to get it back
Ellie Meads
18/05/2014
4:45:12 PM
It does seem some what suss...I concur!!

Miguel75
18/05/2014
6:07:13 PM


"This is not the Grigri you are looking for!"
Ellie Meads
18/05/2014
8:05:42 PM
ha ha….

ajfclark
18/05/2014
8:40:28 PM
On 18/05/2014 Ellie Meads wrote:
>Last seen at Wave wall on Wednesday the 14th with Eldrid locker..help me...
>I love my gri gri.!!

Wave Wall in the Grampians? The one that's closed?

nmonteith
18/05/2014
8:45:38 PM
There is a Wave Wall in the Bluies.

Miguel75
18/05/2014
8:48:10 PM
On 18/05/2014 ajfclark wrote:
>On 18/05/2014 Ellie Meads wrote:
>>Last seen at Wave wall on Wednesday the 14th with Eldrid locker..help
>me...
>>I love my gri gri.!!
>
>Wave Wall in the Grampians? The one that's closed?

Were you really climbing in a closed area Ellie? As Pauline once said, "Please explain!"
Wendy
18/05/2014
9:21:41 PM
You'd know if Mike had been at Wave Wall because there'd be a double portaledge hanging off the crux of Rubber Lover.

ajfclark
18/05/2014
10:48:06 PM
On 18/05/2014 nmonteith wrote:
>There is a Wave Wall in the Bluies.

Their profile says they're Victorian... and other than the 3 posts in this thread, their remaining 3 posts are about climbing in the Grampians or at Arapiles.
Ellie Meads
19/05/2014
8:05:46 AM
calm ya farm people…..in the Bluies!! Used to live in Vic….be no rule breaker here!!…so no gri gri ;)

ajfclark
19/05/2014
8:48:08 AM
Coolies. You can update your profile here: http://www.chockstone.org/Forum/Forum.asp?Action=Profile

On a side note, in checking that link I noticed someone has voted me off the island. :-(

Miguel75
19/05/2014
9:52:18 AM
On 19/05/2014 Ellie Meads wrote:
>calm ya farm people…..in the Bluies!! Used to live in Vic….be no rule breaker
>here!!…so no gri gri ;)

Ahh, farm is now calmed. Hope you get your grigri back safe and sound. If not, have your people contact my people:)

Miguel75
22/05/2014
9:00:42 PM
On 18/05/2014 Wendy wrote:
>You'd know if Mike had been at Wave Wall because there'd be a double portaledge
>hanging off the crux of Rubber Lover.

I've been a bit more judicious with my portaledging of late. If Rubber Lover is a worthy opponent than I shall gladly siege it...
kieranl
22/05/2014
10:14:09 PM
On 19/05/2014 Miguel75 wrote:
>On 19/05/2014 Ellie Meads wrote:
>>calm ya farm people…..in the Bluies!! Used to live in Vic….be no rule
>breaker
>>here!!…so no gri gri ;)
>
>Ahh, farm is now calmed. Hope you get your grigri back safe and sound.
>If not, have your people contact my people:)
Where do you people get your people?
martym
23/05/2014
9:53:36 AM
On 22/05/2014 kieranl wrote:
>On 19/05/2014 Miguel75 wrote:
>>On 19/05/2014 Ellie Meads wrote:
>>>calm ya farm people…..in the Bluies!! Used to live in Vic….be no rule
>>breaker
>>>here!!…so no gri gri ;)
>>
>>Ahh, farm is now calmed. Hope you get your grigri back safe and sound.
>>If not, have your people contact my people:)
>Where do you people get your people?
Oh man.. you don't got people?

Miguel75
23/05/2014
10:06:21 AM
On 22/05/2014 kieranl wrote:
>Where do you people get your people?

Costco...
dalai
23/05/2014
12:18:24 PM
On 23/05/2014 Miguel75 wrote:
>On 22/05/2014 kieranl wrote:
>>Where do you people get your people?
>
>Costco...

Too expensive! I get mine through the working 457 visa program...

There are 18 messages in this topic.

 

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.



Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints