Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop

Set of 11 "Wallnuts" (1 to 11) NB NEW Anodized colours!!! New "lighter" version. Steve's favourite wired Nuts.  $169.00
15% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Gear Lust / Lost & Found

Rave About Your Rack Please do not post retail SPAM.

Author
Highly sentimental nutkey missing
Wendy
16/11/2012
7:30:51 PM
So I threw my climbing gear out by tipping my rucksack upside down in my usual chaotic style today, and couldn't find my nutkey in it. Probably from when I last did that at the base of Eagle Cleft on Wednesday. Normally, loosing a nutkey would hardly be a problem as I seem to have acquired about 5 over the years, but this is my favourite nutkey. It's the one I've had since I was 17 and was attached to the screwdriver my father gave me to use before I even had a nutkey. So I'm a bit sad to loose it. Yes, I know it's strange what we get attached too ... I will happily swap one of the other 5 nutkeys for my sentimental nutkey if anyone has found it.

benjenga
18/11/2012
9:03:34 AM
I thought this post was about a sentimental turkey, miss read that that one.
egosan
18/11/2012
9:16:22 AM
Easy mistake to make. Thanksgiving is approaching, there will be lots of sentimental turkeys about.

Miguel75
18/11/2012
11:21:09 PM
Gobble, gobble, gobble
Wendy
12/12/2013
2:48:08 PM
Bump ... and this one ... yes I am still mourning the loss a year later ...

ambyeok
12/12/2013
5:08:26 PM
If your nutkey keeps getting all sentimental on you just keep it away from the grog. Nothing worse than a nutkey all drunk, stumbling and embarrassing banging on about how much it loves you. Have you tried starting a thread about the lost screwdriver?
Wendy
12/12/2013
6:10:43 PM
Maybe the nutkey drank the screwdriver. that'd get it drunk.
simey
12/12/2013
6:31:46 PM
On 12/12/2013 Wendy wrote:
>Bump ... and this one ... yes I am still mourning the loss a year later...

Did you ever get this sentimental over the end of any of your relationships?

IdratherbeclimbingM9
13/12/2013
1:08:52 PM
On 16/11/2012 Wendy wrote:
>So I threw my climbing gear out by tipping my rucksack upside down in my
>usual chaotic style today, and couldn't find my nutkey in it.

If your eyesight is going like mine, there is a chance it is still caught up within the interior of the rucksack?
... Then again you probably have one of those newfangled packs that have a lining, instead of an exposed frame, so if this is the case then dismiss my suggestion.

I hope it turns up for you, as these things can be annoying, just like my glasses I misplaced the other day that still haven't turned up...
PS, it is hard finding misplaced glasses when you need glasses to see clearly!
HehX☻☻☻
Wendy
13/12/2013
6:17:25 PM
On 12/12/2013 simey wrote:
>On 12/12/2013 Wendy wrote:
>>Bump ... and this one ... yes I am still mourning the loss a year later...
>
>Did you ever get this sentimental over the end of any of your relationships?
>
The nutkey was more functional then some of those relationships ... I think I might ask my father for another screwdriver/nutkey for xmas. I think it's sweet that my father made a nutkey out of a screwdriver for his teenage daughter who'd just taken up this weird arse passtime.

ambyeok
18/12/2013
1:29:23 PM
Indeed Wendy, hope you find it or Dad comes through again

There are 11 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints