Search
  About

Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
FREIGHT FREE
in Australia

Scarpa: Scarpa "Mystic GTX" Approach Shoe. Premium model. Gortex lined. Vibram Sole. Climbing toe... Size 43 Eur. (10 USm)  $149.00
50% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Climbing Videos

Post links and comments about your favourite climbing flicks

Author
Greatest Flasher

ajfclark
10/05/2013
11:11:46 AM
A bit of frivolity for Friday:

They don't make it look very hard.
Olbert
10/05/2013
8:59:35 PM
I was totally hoping he would fall off a v1 and then chuck a giant tantrum about how he worked so hard and really deserved it. I was hoping right to the end for a tantrum. 1/10 bitterly disappointed.

JimmyS
11/05/2013
9:53:51 AM
Not sure if this is a piss take on the Carlo Traversi one of the same name: http://carlotraversi.com/2010/12/05/the-worlds-greatest-flasher/

ajfclark
11/05/2013
10:06:07 AM
haha I remember that. I think it's buried in the climbing videos thread.

[edit: http://www.chockstone.org/Forum/Forum.asp?Action=DisplayTopic&ForumID=4&MessageID=1&PagePos=0&Sort=Hits&Replies=1111&MsgPagePos=680

Wall Wombat's post about it was interesting:
>On 12/12/2010 wallwombat wrote:
>All good shows but not as funny as The Vicar of Dibley.
>
>Anyway, I believe the reason behind Carlo Traversi's personal dig at CWP
>is the fact that CWP is going out with Carlo's ex-girlfriend, Alex Puccio. What better way to get back at CWP than repeat his latest V14, downgrade it to V12 and then make a movie implying that CWP's an overgrader and is pissed about the downgrade, thinly veiled as humour.
>
>All it really does is make Traversi and his mates look like a pack of wankers.
>
>CWP's restrained reply on his blog makes them look even sillier.
>
>Anyway, it's pretty funny having a climbing version of Bold and the Beautiful. I like it and it certainly beats reading endless threads about helmets.
>
>wallwombat (the Perez Hilton of climbing)

There are 4 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints