Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop

Set of 11 "Wallnuts" (1 to 11) NB NEW Anodized colours!!! New "lighter" version. Steve's favourite wired Nuts.  $169.00
15% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Climbing Videos

Post links and comments about your favourite climbing flicks

Author
Hero to Zero
dalai
21/04/2013
5:23:56 PM
Stylin' Kachoong

Hero to Zero from LestheMess on Vimeo.

rightarmbad
21/04/2013
6:16:13 PM
Needs more bolts..
Darkpromenade
21/04/2013
6:40:04 PM
Wish it wasn't in slo-mo, or at least was shown at normal speed first.
simey
21/04/2013
7:41:04 PM
On 21/04/2013 Darkpromenade wrote:
>Wish it wasn't in slo-mo, or at least was shown at normal speed first.

Disagree. I think it is perfectly edited to the music. Nice work. Pity it wasn't shown at Goatfest - it would have won for sure.

But why isn't the climber named in the credits?

marky
21/04/2013
8:11:37 PM
Would you really want to have your name pinned to that?

Pat
21/04/2013
9:43:17 PM
Object lesson in keeping the rope over your leg - if you can.
One Day Hero
Online Now
21/04/2013
10:13:27 PM
Meh, who didn't do that sort of stuff when they were young though? For the first year or so, I always used to come back from climbing with ropeburn behind the knee.

Pro tip - if you lift your knee to your chest and grab your leg, you stay upright...........funny that I worked that out a lot quicker than just not stepping under the rope.

Nicely filmed. Usually Kachoong vids just look all dark and shadowy with the background blazing white.

Sabu
21/04/2013
10:42:10 PM
Haha that's fantastic!

mallion
23/04/2013
2:43:39 PM
Haha stylin' indeed. Perhaps a bit staged though? Doesn't take that long to right yourself, although it did make all the more hilarious.
Olbert
Online Now
23/04/2013
6:36:41 PM
Hahahahahahaha

Haha

Hahahahahahaha

Hahahaha
LestheMess
24/04/2013
5:36:28 AM
On 23/04/2013 mallion wrote:
>Haha stylin' indeed. Perhaps a bit staged though? Doesn't take that long
>to right yourself, although it did make all the more hilarious.

It was not staged amazingly enough!
LestheMess
24/04/2013
5:42:11 AM
>But why isn't the climber named in the credits?

Poor guy recieved enough humiliation with the entire pines watching this video over and over! I didn't think he would want to be known as the guy that punted huge on Kachoong. He will remain a mystery man ;)
martym
24/04/2013
10:33:58 PM
Quite amazing how you can see his body language move from totally confident, campusing through a roof... to kinda realising he's getting pumped... to "oh shit, I've gotta climb properly"... to "oh man don't lose it don't lose it"...

I was half expecting the cam in the roof to pop... glad it didn't, that would have made it a different kinda vid...

There are 13 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints