Search
  About

Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
FREIGHT FREE
in Australia

Wild Country: Set of 7 X WC Rockcentrics. (Sizes 3 to 9) Anodized different colours! SUPER SPECIAL!  $119.00
21% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Find Climbers

Find Climbers In Your Area

Page 2 of 5. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 40 | 41 to 60 | 61 to 80 | 81 to 89
Author
You climb first ( Melbourne )
egosan
10/08/2009
11:58:07 AM
Sarah, Click on birdh's name. All will be made clear... as mud.

With regards to my new friend, Hugh, it sounds as though he has had a long weekend
and can no longer drive out for the 14th 16th weekend. I am back to square one trying
to find my ride.

Yes it is the middle of flippin' nowhere. I finally got curious enough to find Robinvale on a
map. You have my condolences.

If no one in this thread can drive out for the weekend, does anyone want to split the cost
of a rental with me?

Cheers,
Sol

Sarah Gara
10/08/2009
1:22:07 PM
On 10/08/2009 egosan wrote:
>Sarah, Click on birdh's name. All will be made clear... as mud.

Does it mean dead?
>
>With regards to my new friend, Hugh, it sounds as though he has had a
>long weekend
>and can no longer drive out for the 14th 16th weekend. I am back to square
>one trying
>to find my ride.

On 6/08/2009 Daming wrote:
>Count me in.!.I've got a rope and some draws but no other gear (long story)....btw....does
>anyone climb during the day at hardrock in the city?

Do you have a car? and do you live in Melbourne? Fancy driving?
>

>Yes it is the middle of flippin' nowhere. I finally got curious enough
>to find Robinvale on a
>map. You have my condolences.
>

If it had the araps on the doorstep I'd be well happy i like the country life...so far - aproaching being here a month. I am getting a little sick of chinese food though...

>If no one in this thread can drive out for the weekend, does anyone want
>to split the cost
>of a rental with me?

That's an ace idea. Raph? What you reckon? and what about Birdh? this was thier thread and they've not been back.

Fingers crossed for this weekend. x

ajfclark
10/08/2009
2:39:15 PM
>If no one in this thread can drive out for the weekend, does anyone want to split the cost of a rental with me?

I have space in the car.

PMed you.
egosan
10/08/2009
2:51:48 PM
Like Scarlet O'Hara, I have been swept off my feet again. I will see you there, Sarah.

Cheers,
Sol

Sarah Gara
10/08/2009
5:08:37 PM
Andrew, you are so organised. just pmed you about that. Thanks.

Sol that's ace see you then. x
Raph
10/08/2009
5:43:19 PM
Hey,

Yes I am still keen to go to the Araps this week end!

My plan was to have a ride and come with Hugh but if I well understood on the other posts, he can not go this week end ?

If it's the case does anybody can give me a ride from Melbourne to Araps this week end ???? It can be nice

Let me know

Raph

Raph
10/08/2009
6:09:49 PM
PMed you Egosan and Andrew (ajrck...)
Raph
10/08/2009
7:59:08 PM
Yeah,

I am definitely looking for a ride now!

So if someone have a seat...

Sarah Gara
10/08/2009
9:42:46 PM
did you get a reply from ajclarke? Good luck I would give you a ride but I live 6hrs the wrong way!! Good luck. Try PMing Birdh - the guy/gal who started this post. x
Raph
10/08/2009
10:23:40 PM
Hey Sarah,

yes I PMed Acjrk Andrew but his car is full. I will try to PM Birdh!

rhaaaa everytime is the same things I am unlucky....

Hopefully I will find a ride, fingers crossing. I really want to go to Araps this week end

Ciao
Paz
10/08/2009
10:53:58 PM
get the vline and hitch the rest from horsham...won't take more than 30 mins to get a ride....maybe....
bridh
11/08/2009
2:05:27 PM
To the contrary my name means eternal life,
I am more than happy to let people continue the belittlement as long as we are all heading to arapiles together.

so a lot has been said in this thread, and as we are getting closer to the weekend i'm just wondering if i am included in this journey, and what else is required to get us there?

I have access to car if needed,
Can the lead climbers raise their hands?

Sincerely yours
Bridh (alive and well) Athanatos

ajfclark
11/08/2009
2:08:45 PM
On 11/08/2009 bridh wrote:
>I have access to car if needed

I think they were the magic words. ;-) Sarah, Egosan and I are sorted.

Raph was looking for a lift if you'd like to split costs with him?

> Can the lead climbers raise their hands?

*puts hand up (to around 15)*
Raph
11/08/2009
2:11:41 PM
Hey Bridh

yes do you have a lift for me ? More than happy to split the cost

just PMed you

I raise my hands!!!!!
stuart h
11/08/2009
2:58:28 PM
This exchange is hilariously complicated but I hope you do get out climbing for the weekend.

I am skiing all month (except for the school bits) so I can't offer you a lift, but, if you are short of gear I can lend you a rack or ropes - it is all in various states of disrepair but I fall off quite a lot and it still seems to work.

PM or call me on 0407092361 if you need any kit. I'd hate to see your trip held up just by a lack of equipment.

cheers

s
bridh
11/08/2009
3:13:46 PM
Raph, Stuart, Bridh and i waiting for (maybe) Eliot's reply who has plenty of climbing gear.

Most likely the 3,

What equipment do we need?
I need to buy a tent
Raph
11/08/2009
3:19:31 PM
that Ok I will have a rack of gear, I will have a tent for 3 persons.

We just need a rope

The lack is just the way to go to the Araps!

What do you think about that Bridh ?
bridh
11/08/2009
4:09:35 PM
i think we need a rope, untill then how we gonna hang out? ;)
Raph
11/08/2009
4:15:11 PM
Yes that right,

I will try to get a rope but not sure to be able to have one.

Maybe with between Andrew (arjcj), Egosan and Sarah it's possible to get a rope ?

2 ropes for 5 people is OK

Ha otherwise Daming has a rope and some gear and keen to go this week end. But same as me he was looking for a lift from Melbourne!

ajfclark
11/08/2009
4:21:34 PM
On 11/08/2009 Raph wrote:
>2 ropes for 5 people is OK

Both myself and Egosan have ropes so we should be fine. If you can organise another one, that'd be work well too.

Page 2 of 5. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 40 | 41 to 60 | 61 to 80 | 81 to 89
There are 89 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints