Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop

Set of 11 "Wallnuts" (1 to 11) NB NEW Anodized colours!!! New "lighter" version. Steve's favourite wired Nuts.  $169.00
15% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Find Climbers

Find Climbers In Your Area

Author
26-29Jan VCC buffalo trip

rhinckle
13/01/2006
9:26:14 AM
Are any chockies going up? I could use a lift. Share petrol and driving of course.

Paulie
13/01/2006
12:07:19 PM
I think there are a couple of us heading up from Albury/Wodonga if anyone else is keen?

Paul
citationx
15/01/2006
9:27:49 PM
if i'm welcome i'm keen to come down from sydney.
anyone in sydney interested?

rhinckle
16/01/2006
2:10:38 PM
i've got my lift organized now.

you get to go on two VCC trips before you have to join.

email to the trip organizer: Joe Goding jgoding@dodo.com.au
jgoding
26/01/2006
9:17:12 AM
Howdy,

just to let you know the trip is now totally full - we've got about 31 people on 5 sites so I'm afraid we can't say yes to any more.

I might see you up there the weekend after as I'm planning on heading up there then too to escape the hot weather!

Take care,

Joe
jgoding
2/02/2006
5:30:17 PM
Hi - not sure if anyone is planning on going to Buffalo this weekend (03/4/5 Feb) but I am heading up with
Ian Smith on Friday night.

I am keen to get on Tranquility (20* @ The Cathedral) and Total Recall (18** @ The Cathedral)

Is anyone else going?
kieranl
2/02/2006
7:44:14 PM
Jo, I don't suppose that Ian is the Ian Smith I did a few climbs with back in the early eighties? Say hi from me if it is him.

climbau
3/02/2006
8:25:47 AM
Thankyou to Rob (and VCC crew) who showed a couple of goons to the Keep on the 29th.

IdratherbeclimbingM9
8/02/2006
12:29:27 PM
On 2/02/2006 jgoding wrote:
>Hi - not sure if anyone is planning on going to Buffalo this weekend (03/4/5
>Feb) but I am heading up with
>Ian Smith on Friday night.
Was that you starting up 1st pitch of Ozy about 10 am on Sat 4th or did you stay with your Cathedral plans?
~>Top weather for whoever it was.

gordoste
9/02/2006
12:44:55 PM
On 3/02/2006 climbau wrote:
>Thankyou to Rob (and VCC crew) who showed a couple of goons to the Keep
>on the 29th.
>

Yes, second that. Neither of us got up Drawbridge unfortunately as we weren't confident above the questionable gear in the scoops.

There are 10 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints