Search
  About

Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
FREIGHT FREE
in Australia

Black Diamond: 10mm DYNEX: 60cm (24") Runner. (Open round sling) Great for making "extender" quick-draws. IMO   $10.00
28% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Find Climbers

Find Climbers In Your Area

Page 2 of 2. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 26
Author
Mt Arapiles: Partner wanted (13/4 - 5/5)

shortman
7/04/2014
11:22:05 AM
On 7/04/2014 Duang Daunk wrote:
>On 7/04/2014 shortman wrote:
>>Have you hooked with with Jules yet Duang Duank?
>
>Been to busy getting my resume together for my application to join the AEOP committee.

I heard it had been moved to the bluies??

Duang Daunk
7/04/2014
11:44:51 AM
On 7/04/2014 shortman wrote:
>I heard it had been moved to the bluies??

You are just trying to confuse me shorty, as Jules told us, it is happening out at Alice now.
Last I read, dalai obliged her.
Reluctant
7/04/2014
7:18:57 PM
Jigglypuff and I have climbed together since the first post and she was going to come up to araps on thurs with me, teegs, and the boy-wonder but her plans changed. Anyone want a lift Thursday morning to araps? The kids are easy but you will have to put up with me.
Jigglypuff
7/04/2014
8:06:51 PM
Hi Shortman,

If you're around and want to do a climb (or two), let us know! I'll be floating around the Pines when I arrive.

Duang Daunk
8/04/2014
10:54:43 AM
On 7/04/2014 Jigglypuff wrote:
>Hi Shortman,
>
>If you're around and want to do a climb (or two), let us know!
>I'll be floating around the Pines when I arrive.

As dream partner internet angels do.

Score: shorty 1, ajf nil, simey (dark horse) nil, peachy scratched (annoyed punters get their money back).
Where is my popcorn?
johnpitcairn
8/04/2014
12:00:28 PM
We'll be there on the 4th and 5th May (until the 11th actually) if you are still there, and there are 5 of us of varying experience so an extra might be ideal ... the initial plan is for starred multipitch routes in the 9-16 range, maybe a crack at something a bit harder if doing well. We'll be camping in the Gums, and should have at least one working (NZ) phone. PM if interested.

Page 2 of 2. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 26
There are 26 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints