Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop

Edelrid: "Ultralight Helmet" (Turquoise) Mid blue .Fits 54 - 60cm Great heavy duty all-rounder. SUPER SPECIAL for a short time only!  $79.00
21% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Find Climbers

Find Climbers In Your Area

Author
Trip to New Zealand - Queenstown, Wanaka
adam85
8/03/2014
7:33:17 PM
I'm from Europe (Czech Republic) and I am here from December. Now I am planning to go to the south island NZ - about 7 days. A term is not yet final, but from about 23 to 30 March.
Arrive to Christchurch / Dunedin / Queenstown; rent a car;
climbing near Queenstown and Wanaka (grade 20 max);
some trips through the surrounding mountains - some summit near of Queenston and Mount Aspiring National Park (unfortunately equipment on the glacier I have left in Europe, so only to snow line).
Sleeping in a camp or mountain huts.
The ratio of climbing and trekking to adapt to the conditions.

More detailed information email: ah85@seznam.cz
If anyone would like to add, let me know. Of course, we can adjust the current plan.
Jules Truong
8/03/2014
7:37:55 PM
Hi ! Im Jules and Im a climber and have climbed at Wye Creek in Queenstown and Wanaka and met Czech climbers and stayed with one too , it was great ! but didnt have enough time for Mt Aspiring though .
When do you plan to go ?
Do you climb locally here in Sydney atm?
Cheers Jules :)

phillipivan
Online Now
8/03/2014
7:43:52 PM
Adam85,

There are some kiwi forums you may have more luck finding a partner on. Try here. Have a great trip.

PhillipIvan.
adam85
8/03/2014
7:50:02 PM
Hi Jules,
Sometimes I climbing in the Blue Mountains - tomorrow also. And in sydney I just climbed a few times in Earlwood.
And you? If you sometimes want to add, let me know..
Jules Truong
8/03/2014
8:31:47 PM
Hey Adam , you climbing tommorow in the blue mts ? I usually clim up there too I love climbing up the blue mts and know some crags there . My mobile if you wanna get in touch to climb 0418639124 . I also train at St Peters gym too.
Its been raining so not much climbing and work , so miss climbing on rock again , as I was climbing most weekends up the blue mts .
So let me know too if you need a partner .
Do you lead climb ? what grades up to ?
and how long have you been climbing ?
cheers Jules :)
Jules Truong
8/03/2014
8:36:37 PM
I have climbed at Queenstown and Wanaka and with czech climbers in Jan this year it was great !
Jules Truong
9/03/2014
9:19:58 AM
whats ur number ?
jakegriffsyd
21/03/2014
1:59:58 PM
Hey Mate, I will be there from 29th of March till Early April if that works and still around
adam85
24/03/2014
12:06:38 AM
Hi jakegriffsyd,
I will arrive 25.3. and return back 3.4.
If you will want to meet, I'll be glad.

There are 9 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints