Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop

DMM: New DMM "Belay Master 2" screwgate. I-beam construction and plastic clip. (State of the Art!) N/B Only 1 left!  $25.00
28% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Trip Reports

Tells Us About Your Latest Trip!

Page 2 of 2. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 25
Author
Another Boring Straddie TR
GusR
5/04/2012
8:28:28 AM
First of all - I have immensely enjoyed following this thread over the last 8 months or so.

Secondly - All the photos look great, but there aren't any wide shots of the whole traverse. Any chance you guys could post one of the whole scene so that we have an idea of the scale of the gap and traverse

Cheers

IdratherbeclimbingM9
9/04/2012
1:25:48 PM
On 5/04/2012 GusR wrote:
>First of all - I have immensely enjoyed following this thread over the
>last 8 months or so.
>
>Secondly - All the photos look great, but there aren't any wide shots
>of the whole traverse. Any chance you guys could post one of the whole
>scene so that we have an idea of the scale of the gap and traverse
>
>Cheers
>

I second GusR's post on both counts!

Thanks Steve Peckman for posting the unedited version of Damo's (One Day Hero) Stradbroke Island TR; ...a very entertaining (and typically candid*), read.

(*I am going to make a link to it in the 'Short Stories' thread, as I consider it's entertainment value to be enduring, and it may not get the reading-attention it deserves if lost amongst Trip Reports!)

~> The flies on the wall now look forward to Stugang's version!

pmonks
10/04/2012
2:27:10 AM
AWESOME!!
f_ladou
14/04/2012
6:29:29 PM
I have been caching up with my Chockstone reading this morning. This trip report made my day. It's too seldom that rare events are witnessed by people with the talent to narrate them. Fantastic contribution ODH.

And of course -- as a story about a hero's journey -- it is in this case also a story about its author

IdratherbeclimbingM9
14/04/2012
11:09:19 PM
On 10/04/2012 pmonks wrote:
AWESOME!!

~> What an AWESOME way to bring up his '1,000th post to Chocky' milestone!!

Foreezajollygoodposter&allthatstuff!

Oh and btw, your PM box is full PM!
Heh, heh, heh.

Page 2 of 2. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 25
There are 25 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints