Search
  About

Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
FREIGHT FREE
in Australia

DMM: DMM ALLOY "Offset" have arrived!!! #Sizes 7 - 11. (5 piece) Range: 12 to 23.5mm. (Great Compliment to DMM Wallnuts. (Refer Peenuts for Profile) Awesome Pro!  $93.00
15% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Trip Reports

Tells Us About Your Latest Trip!

Page 3 of 3. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 40 | 41 to 49
Author
3 men and 1 Stiletto

wallwombat
5/01/2011
9:31:37 PM
Good one guys!

IdratherbeclimbingM9
5/01/2011
9:34:47 PM
On 5/01/2011 wallwombat wrote:
>coveted second ascent of The Bleeding Nun.
>
>Blouse!

It will happen but I am still trying to work out where it goes from your vague route description, so I figured getting an eyeball of it from the Stiletto Slab would help identify key feaures.
Now that I have done that, all I need to do is not confuse your line with the latest one GG has put up in the same vicinity!

Miguel75
5/01/2011
9:38:28 PM
On 5/01/2011 wallwombat wrote:
>And M9, I thought you were going for the coveted second ascent of The
>Bleeding Nun.
>
>Blouse!

Amen WW. After Stilleto, I was keen as mustard to bag the first nude ascent of The Bleeding Nun but the guys would have none of it;-) I wanted to put up a LHV and call it 'A Bleeding Bean Bag'

Climbau
5/01/2011
9:40:50 PM
I thought you wanted to name it "A Bean Short Of A Bag"?

Climbau
5/01/2011
9:42:34 PM
How 'bout "One Bean, One Frank. The Magical Mystery Of M9iswhereitsat"?

Miguel75
5/01/2011
9:43:01 PM
My secret's out! Where you looking up my pant leg???

IdratherbeclimbingM9
5/01/2011
9:52:30 PM
I am glad I was at the other end of the rope all day.
You guys are off!
;-)
Hey simey, I have found a couple of climbing partners for you!
Heh, heh, heh.

wallwombat
5/01/2011
9:52:37 PM
On 5/01/2011 IdratherbeclimbingM9 wrote:
>....... all I need to do is not confuse your line with the latest one GG has put up in the same >vicinity!

Quentin Bryce has snaked our route? What a bitch!

climbau
6/01/2011
8:56:01 AM

Pitch 1. Up the stairs and around the bush. This pitch had a lot of friable flakes.

Looking down pitches 1 & 2.

The Welcome comfort of sport slabbing. We think we were a ramp too high at this belay.

Awesome sunnies from the mother-in-law.

M9 running it out past sling and hook placement.

M75 glad he didn't have to lead.

The top of the second last pitch. Awesome!

More trees and shrubs!

M&M at the top!

Page 3 of 3. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 40 | 41 to 49
There are 49 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints