Search
  About

Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
FREIGHT FREE
in Australia

Black Diamond: 10mm DYNEX: 60cm (24") Runner. (Open round sling) Great for making "extender" quick-draws. IMO   $10.00
28% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Trip Reports

Tells Us About Your Latest Trip!

Page 3 of 3. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 40 | 41 to 45
Author
The Ultimate trip...

tnd
10/12/2008
1:01:38 PM
Business class is cool! There's nothing wrong with a bit of luxury.

nmonteith
10/12/2008
1:42:52 PM
$ per hour rate for business class just isn't great value. it would take a hell of a lot of very fancy dinners and weeks of hotel bills to equal the extra money they want to charge. I'd much prefer to be sleeping in a king size bed in a boutique hotel whilst being fed amazing food after i arrive in the destination country rather than some crappy 'fancy' drinks on a slightly more comfortable bed/seat on a noisy plane.

JamesMc
10/12/2008
2:01:33 PM
You're right Neil. In my current situation, Business Class was all I could get with frequent flyer points; I'd have had to actually pay real money to go cattle class. But it is nice.

JamesMc

wallwombat
10/12/2008
5:43:45 PM
On 5/12/2008 nmonteith wrote:
>Every grand saved is at least another month on the road...

This is the crux of it for me.

Pop some Xanex, down a few whiskeys and say nigh-nigh! Stuff giving the airlines any more of your cash than you need to. Especially if it means you can spend more time on the road.

rod
11/12/2008
11:41:25 PM
On 10/12/2008 nmonteith wrote:
>$ per hour rate for business class just isn't great value. it would take
>a hell of a lot of very fancy dinners and weeks of hotel bills to equal
>the extra money they want to charge. I'd much prefer to be sleeping in
>a king size bed in a boutique hotel whilst being fed amazing food after
>i arrive in the destination country rather than some crappy 'fancy' drinks
>on a slightly more comfortable bed/seat on a noisy plane.

I'm with Neil on this one, its WAY over rated and i've done a shitload. I think the only cool thing you'd find about it is being dressed and smelling like a climber amidst people facing work at the other end. People wise, the only guy I can think of over the years that I've had a decent conversation with up front is Carlos Moya...people in cattle class are way more interesting.

With any luck I'll not climb on a flight in business class for years starting 30/4/2009!

Page 3 of 3. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 40 | 41 to 45
There are 45 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints