Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop

Wild Country: Set of 7 X WC Rockcentrics. (Sizes 3 to 9) Anodized different colours! SUPER SPECIAL!  $119.00
30% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Crag & Route Beta

Crag & Route Beta

Area Location Sub Location Crag Links
VIC Northwest Black Hill (General) (General) [ Black Hill Guide | Images ] 

Author
Route between "Deceit" and "Sink The Sausage"
martinpribble
10/03/2009
3:25:34 PM
Hey all, Were up at Black Hill yesterday and my guide is really out of date and doesn't have all the
climbs listed in it (it's just a pocket version). I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the climb
between Deceit and Sink the Sausage. I'm pretty sure it was a 17 named "Long Neck Stubbies" but am
unsure.
Does this sound right?

dalai
10/03/2009
4:27:37 PM
Correct.

Long Neck Stubbies 21m 17 3 BR
martinpribble
10/03/2009
4:30:10 PM
Thanks dalai

:)
fish boy
10/03/2009
4:56:56 PM
Did you try any on those 21's and 22's or whatever they are below Milawa? I was there a week and a bit ago, and I swear most of the holds have been ripped off, or grade 21 just got SUPER hard...
martinpribble
10/03/2009
5:47:37 PM
You mean the ones over the back of the of the rock facing it? No, but maybe next time. That was my
first time up there, apart from a bouldering trip late last year.

MisterGribble
10/03/2009
10:55:56 PM
The one at the right hand toe of that Buttress is Squeal Like a Pig which has a hole at head height. It's 21 but very thin but great value with 4 bolts. The rest are of a similar grade, very thin and often require cleaning. You'd certainly have sore tips after doing a few of them, great training for the slabs at Buffalo!

There are 6 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints