Search
  About

Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
FREIGHT FREE
in Australia

DMM: Viper Size S (2013 model as shown) Padded Adjustable Harness, 5 Gear Loops Fits: Waist 64-79cm Legs: 45-59cm   $89.00
32% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Crag & Route Beta

Crag & Route Beta

Page 2 of 2. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 24
Area Location Sub Location Crag Links
All NSW (General) (General) (General)  

Author
Point Perp Lighthouse area - routes?

MrKyle
27/11/2006
5:23:33 PM
Johan, Sylvain Langris (Frenchie) and I did Glenn's project on bayside a few years back. It is now Blue-eyed Lizard (27). I also did the open project direct start to Porcelain Primadonnas (27).
Both are excellent routes and both are probably a little soft, but tricky.

The route right of Sex, Bolts and Ice-cream (facing the cliff) is High Society (28), bolts courtesy of Greg James and FA courtesy of Zac. Brilliant top section.
The route left of Sex, Bolts and Ice-cream is another Greg James project featuring moderate climbing to a gnarly blank arete at the top. The route was not open last time I asked Greg.

Johan Vonshizzle
27/11/2006
5:34:59 PM
Nice one Kyle.
Will have to jump on them over the summer.
Onsight
21/12/2006
9:53:09 AM
On 24/11/2006 nmonteith wrote:

>Im not sure where you can purchase the print guide. I hunted around on
>various online sites and couldn't
>find it. I am keen to get my own copy anyway (im there for a week over
>NY)

Well since you mentioned it.. I think it fair to mention that the guidebook is actually available from a certain online shop that you'll find here, along with a bunch of other goodies... ;-)

Onny's online shop...

Superstu
15/06/2010
8:47:39 AM
Does anybody have any info on the route between Split Membranes and Joyboys at Bayside Upper? The style of the bolting (carrots and expansion type thingoes) suggests its been around a while, but there is nothing in the update. Felt maybe 21 but I was too shattered after falling up Split Membranes thinking it was Mermaid (ouch)

Page 2 of 2. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 24
There are 24 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints