Goto Chockstone Home

  Guide
  Gallery
  Tech Tips
  Articles
  Reviews
  Dictionary
  Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

      Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

  Shop

DMM: Viper Size L (2013 model as shown) Padded Adjustable Harness, 5 Gear Loops Fits: Waist 87-104cm Legs: 55-70cm   $89.00
26% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints





Chockstone Forum - Crag & Route Beta

Crag & Route Beta

 Page 2 of 2. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 26
Area Location Sub Location Crag Links
VIC Arapiles The Pharos (General) Uncle Charlie [ Arapiles Guide | Arapiles Images ] 

Author
Glue hold removed from Punks

deadbudgy
2/04/2014
8:51:37 AM
So... is this real or an April fool joke?
kieranl
2/04/2014
9:10:26 AM
On 1/04/2014 shortman wrote:

>I can see why people glue but for f*cks sake....adapt to the problem.....not
>the other way around. Just go climb something else.
Thousands of Punks aspirants suddenly see the light :)

ambyeok
2/04/2014
1:17:00 PM
On 1/04/2014 shortman wrote:
>piccolo or whatever that shit climb is at the organ pipes...

Man what is your beef with piccolo, thats a great little climb at the grade
kieranl
2/04/2014
2:20:05 PM
On 2/04/2014 ambyeok wrote:
>On 1/04/2014 shortman wrote:
>>piccolo or whatever that shit climb is at the organ pipes...
>
>Man what is your beef with piccolo, thats a great little climb at the
>grade
I think he's still shell-shocked from the aural input last time he did it.

shortman
2/04/2014
2:31:56 PM
On 2/04/2014 kieranl wrote:
>On 2/04/2014 ambyeok wrote:
>>On 1/04/2014 shortman wrote:
>>>piccolo or whatever that shit climb is at the organ pipes...
>>
>>Man what is your beef with piccolo, thats a great little climb at the
>>grade
>I think he's still shell-shocked from the aural input last time he did
>it.

Actually that is the only time I have ever enjoyed myself @ the pipes Kieran....great mornin.

IdratherbeclimbingM9
2/04/2014
9:03:16 PM
On 2/04/2014 shortman wrote:
>Actually that is the only time I have ever enjoyed myself @ the pipes
>Kieran....great mornin.
>
All sorts of pipes~
Just sayin...





On 2/04/2014 kieranl wrote:
>On 1/04/2014 shortman wrote:
>
>>I can see why people glue but for f*cks sake....adapt to the problem.....not
>>the other way around. Just go climb something else.
>Thousands of Punks aspirants suddenly see the light :)

Love the irony.
;-)

 Page 2 of 2. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 26
There are 26 messages in this topic.

 

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.



Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints