Search
  About

Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
FREIGHT FREE
in Australia

Scarpa: Scarpa "Mystic GTX" Approach Shoe. Premium model. Gortex lined. Vibram Sole. Climbing toe... Size 43 Eur. (10 USm)  $149.00
50% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - For Sale

Buy and Sell Used Climbing Gear Please do not post retail SPAM.

Page 2 of 3. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 40 | 41 to 41
Author
FS: LOTS of gear (cams, wires, haulbag etc)

climbertron
31/08/2010
9:22:08 PM
$110 for 10 draws?
J.C.
31/08/2010
11:41:03 PM
ill go one better, you can have ALL the draws in the photo for $120

climbertron
1/09/2010
12:01:58 AM
done! where are you at?
J.C.
1/09/2010
12:32:34 AM
haha sweet psychology tactics. just to clarify that you are in on this, there are only 9 draws in the photo, if you're down for that I'll be in sydney on thursday night or brissie for the weekend. where are you based?

climbertron
1/09/2010
10:46:47 AM
I know there are only nine, (almost tricked me with the duplicate photos though), but my offer was a little steep. I can meet somewhere in Sydney Thursday night. What time were you thinking, and where?
J.C.
1/09/2010
3:17:37 PM
i have to meet someone in rouse hill at 8pm, could it be vaguely near that at about 7:30? or i could drop them at the castle hill gym?

climbertron
1/09/2010
3:22:37 PM
I live roughly 20 mins from Rouse Hill, but I won't have a car.....
How about Blacktown shopping centre? I can be there between 7-7:30 tomorrow. It's about 20 mins from Rouse Hill
J.C.
1/09/2010
3:48:39 PM
possibly but ill be coming from the opposite direction, might just be easier to post em?

climbertron
1/09/2010
4:11:39 PM
Ok, I can meet you at ~7:30pm at that big barn/pub thing on Old Windsor Road , near Kellyville Ridge. Do you know the place? If you keep driving past Rouse Hill on Old Windsor you can't miss it.

ajfclark
1/09/2010
4:12:16 PM
Sounds like you're selling a different sort of gear all of a sudden...
J.C.
1/09/2010
4:34:36 PM
the ettamogah? it was (one of) my (many) local(s) when i was but a wee tacker :)
yeah i can meet ya there no worries, much easier to get a beer there than at the shopping center too

as for selling the other kind of gear... no comment.

edit: my number is 0408 257 138, message me if anything changes

climbertron
1/09/2010
5:00:45 PM
cool, it's sorted then.
J.C.
1/09/2010
10:37:13 PM
i don't deny merri's accusations nor am i foolish enough to believe that i am somehow immune to the consequences of doing f---ing dumb shit. ill do what i can to stay alive, but i accept that in all probability the aforementioned f---ing dumb shit will be my undoing, whether it is pilot error or otherwise, be it sooner or later, and whether it is in this particular manifestation of f---ing dumb shit or another that will undoubtedly follow should i scrape through the current obsession vaguely intact. i wanna be kickin for a while cus i have a lot of fun being alive but if i couldnt accept the potential consequences of certain types of fun then i wouldnt be doing it dum dum. i also reckon that merri needs to give me a bit of a rub my shoulders are playing up after a spot of bouldering, will she be around tomorrow late arvo/early evenin? in conclusion im going to fetch myself yet another beverage.
simone
2/09/2010
12:25:32 PM
On 31/08/2010 J.C. wrote:
>ill sell you a pair of undies framed with a signed print :P
>
(photo removed by moderator)

How much for a life sized poster?
J.C.
2/09/2010
1:58:22 PM
lets be a bit tasteful about this whole thing yeah, she is a model and im supposed to be a professional, lets keep it all vaguely above board boys?

nmonteith
2/09/2010
2:05:46 PM
Pimp and drug-dealer hey! Times must be tough in the photography business.
Timbob
2/09/2010
3:26:02 PM
Other than the pimping and drugs, are there many of the 0.4 and larger camalots still going? more keen on those and the planks...
widewetandslippery
2/09/2010
3:31:20 PM
How much for a pair of her worn undies signed?

Josh, we are very very serious.

IdratherbeclimbingM9
Online Now
15/11/2010
1:38:59 PM
JC wrote;
>- 5 or 6 of the kong static line shock absorbers (the ones that look like a mini rigging plate) in mint condition, only used on backup lines

Do you still have these for sale?
How much?

Your PM box is full...

ajfclark
15/11/2010
1:41:43 PM
You could try his email on the previous page?

Page 2 of 3. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 40 | 41 to 41
There are 41 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints