Search
  About

Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
FREIGHT FREE
in Australia

DMM: DMM "Bug". (Anodised GREY) Great all-rounder with exceptional friction. IMO)   $15.00
40% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - For Sale

Buy and Sell Used Climbing Gear Please do not post retail SPAM.

Author
Lake Catani Camp Site/s Wanted
mandella
11/01/2013
5:10:30 PM
There's a few of us wanting to head up to Buffalo for a couple of weekends over January and looking for spare, vacant or shareable campsites for 2-4 small tents. Nights needed are:
18/19/20 and 25/26/27 January
Obviously willing to pay appropriate camp fees.
Cheers,
Mandy

IdratherbeclimbingM9
14/01/2013
10:44:45 PM
On 11/01/2013 mandella wrote:
>Nights needed are: (snip) 25/26/27 January

The long range weather forecast that I am aware of, indicates that it will rain (read bucket down), over those dates...
~> Take the info with a grain of salt if you will, but I am adopting a wait and see attitude to it.
pecheur
15/01/2013
6:06:44 AM
On 14/01/2013 IdratherbeclimbingM9 wrote:
>On 11/01/2013 mandella wrote:
>>Nights needed are: (snip) 25/26/27 January
>
>The long range weather forecast that I am aware of, indicates that it
>will rain (read bucket down), over those dates...
>~> Take the info with a grain of salt if you will, but I am adopting a
>wait and see attitude to it.
>☺

Boo don't spoil it for me Rod ;p

IdratherbeclimbingM9
15/01/2013
2:58:19 PM
On 15/01/2013 pecheur wrote:
>On 14/01/2013 IdratherbeclimbingM9 wrote:
>>On 11/01/2013 mandella wrote:
>>>Nights needed are: (snip) 25/26/27 January
>>
>>The long range weather forecast that I am aware of, indicates that it
>>will rain (read bucket down), over those dates...
>>~> Take the info with a grain of salt if you will, but I am adopting
>a
>>wait and see attitude to it.
>>☺
>
>Boo don't spoil it for me Rod ;p

The other forecast I heard was that it will be stinking hot again on those dates. Both forecasts can't be right, but if either eventuates then it will still be a boo hiss affair!

There are 4 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints