Search
  About

Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
FREIGHT FREE
in Australia

Wild Country: Set of 7 X WC Rockcentrics. (Sizes 3 to 9) Anodized different colours!   $125.00
17% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - General Discussion

General Climbing Discussion

Page 2 of 2. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 25
Author
5 Things Developers Say to Get You to Their Crag
JDB
1/03/2013
8:53:44 AM
On 28/02/2013 skegly wrote:
>"its the best new crag I have seen in 10 years" Steve Morris

"It's the best crag I've ever seen" - Stevie Wonder

nmonteith
1/03/2013
9:03:13 AM
"You can drive right to the top of the cliff!" (but you will have to rap in and jug out at the end of the day)

"It's a real line!" (translation - you'll be digging out dirt and vegetation from a crack)

"It will only take me 15 minutes to finish bolting this route before I can give you a belay" (2 hours later......)

"I bolted this at night, but I'm sure its a classic"

"I need to save my energy/skin for the first ascent, so can you dog up the route first to get the draws on for me?" - A classic Bundy line. Usually means I get to clean his route, clip his hard to reach bolts and work out all the beta!
Olbert
1/03/2013
7:38:35 PM
On 1/03/2013 nmonteith wrote:
>"You can drive right to the top of the cliff!" (but you will have to rap
>in and jug out at the end of the day)
>
>"It's a real line!" (translation - you'll be digging out dirt and vegetation
>from a crack)
>
>"It will only take me 15 minutes to finish bolting this route before I
>can give you a belay" (2 hours later......)
>
>"I bolted this at night, but I'm sure its a classic"
>
>"I need to save my energy/skin for the first ascent, so can you dog up
>the route first to get the draws on for me?" - A classic Bundy line. Usually
>means I get to clean his route, clip his hard to reach bolts and work out
>all the beta!

A lot of that sounds like the prelude to the Klaw adventures that seem to involve you from time to time.
singersmith
7/03/2013
9:50:30 AM
I'll add two to the list:

"The moss and lichen look way worse in the photo than they really are."

"If you don't think of it as being a hole in the ground it's an amazing feature. Besides, the drought has been great for the algae."
mattbrooks
7/03/2013
4:29:46 PM
LOL Neil I have witnessed that in action! Neil cleaning and putting Bundys draws up! And both of us finding the Beta!

Page 2 of 2. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 25
There are 25 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints