Search
  About

Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
FREIGHT FREE
in Australia

DMM: Viper Size L (2013 model as shown) Padded Adjustable Harness, 5 Gear Loops Fits: Waist 87-104cm Legs: 55-70cm   $89.00
26% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - General Discussion

General Climbing Discussion

Author
My, isn't Chocky a lovely place...

Miguel75
30/09/2012
10:50:35 PM
Many moons ago, when cave dwelling troglodytes roamed the earth, there was a lovely Jane Austin inspired thread of niceness. Within the thread was all manner of niceness, which heretofore has gone astray. To bring us all back into the fold, the 5 cardinal rules are reposted for your perusing pleasure.

N.B. Modern day revelation confirms that commandment #4 be amended to allow anyone willing to abide by these precepts the freedom to post, henceforth and forever...

On 18/03/2011 One Day Hero wrote:
>O.k., here are the rules;
>
>#1- No one may write anything nasty
>
>#2- No one may write anything funny.........clever is fine, wry is fine,
>not funny
>
>#3- One must not disagree with anything written by someone else. Whatever
>resides above your post, is; factually correct, an interesting point, and
>to be agreed upon
>
>#4- The main contributors to this thread will be Kieran, M9, patto, Miguel
>(if he adhears to the teachings of his church), and this Andrew bloke.
>No one else shall seek to direct the conversation, and if they feel the
>need to voice their opinion, it should be to agree
>
>#5- There are three topics which one should never broach in polite company;
>bolts, grades, and tasmanian inbreeding

Now go forth and be nice... And post TR's too.

Groveller
1/10/2012
6:40:46 AM
My tasmanian relatives have just caught a plane home. No sign of inbreeding or feralness. They are quiet, well behaved, help us with computer problems The Melbourne rels are a bit dodgy.
widewetandslippery
1/10/2012
7:26:21 AM
I caught a hairtail in a blow up boat. Inflatie Katie lives and the fish is breakfast.

IdratherbeclimbingM9
1/10/2012
3:53:56 PM
On 1/10/2012 widewetandslippery wrote:
>I caught a hairtail in a blow up boat. Inflatie Katie lives and the fish is breakfast.
>
I am impressed with your fishing prowess; ie the ability to (k)not (like a hairtail!) sh!t yourself (at least no mention of it, heh, heh, heh), when landing a hairtail inside an inflatable(!);
... as they have a serious set of teeth and maul a hook (or spear), harder than an ODH bite on a Chocky poster!!
~> I reckon they taste a bit oily myself...

Miguel75
1/10/2012
4:18:01 PM
On 1/10/2012 widewetandslippery wrote:
>I caught a hairtail in a blow up boat. Inflatie Katie lives and the fish
>is breakfast.

Excellent work WWS, any pics of the fish, or inflatie katie?
widewetandslippery
1/10/2012
5:01:09 PM
I came close to shitting myself. I was already bloody cold and towed the fish to the shallows. Got in the drink and killed it.

M9 I agree highly over rated as an eating fish. Much rather a bream diet.
Clark153
2/10/2012
3:35:41 PM
I tried this in Thailand when i was on my family trip. This was great activity which help to enjoy holiday in great manner. Fishing in Thailand mountains are so much enjoyment holidays.
I suggest that visit once for Thai with family members.
Taylor152
3/10/2012
4:29:50 PM
Fishing is look like an adventure activity which allow us to get break from daily routine working activity.
I must take simple tour in every month with my kids or some time friends. It is the best time which i never forget.
Chockstone Moderator
5/10/2012
2:33:52 PM
clark153 and Taylor152 (both spammers) have been user-id-disabled.
http://www.chockstone.org/Forum/Forum.asp?ForumID=2&Action=Display&MessageID=8731&PagePos=&Sort=

There are 9 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints