Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop

Austrialpin: OVALO Straight Gate. Strength: 25 10 8kN (Heavy Duty) N/B Perfect for Racking wired Nuts? IMO   $12.00
45% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - General Discussion

General Climbing Discussion

Page 2 of 2. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 28
Author
Base jumpers

shortman
16/03/2012
9:11:02 PM
On 16/03/2012 White Gold wrote:
>It will just be a publicity stunt for Vue de Monde as they have recently
>moved to Level 55 of the Rialto, where they jumped from. Business hasn't
>been doing as well as they hoped recently and been struggling...Hearld
>Sun had a big photo of Shannon Bennett (owner of Vue de monde) in the paper
>yesterday...Coincidence mmmaybe? Otherwise very lucky man.

I reckon your on the money.
singersmith
16/03/2012
9:15:52 PM
The cops adamantly insisting, "It's not cool; it's stupid!" has never been a very good deterrent for anything.

shortman
16/03/2012
9:18:48 PM
On 16/03/2012 singersmith wrote:
>The cops adamantly insisting, "It's not cool; it's stupid!" has never been
>a very good deterrent for anything.

Anything? U on the juice singer?

;)

stugang
16/03/2012
9:32:09 PM
Singer - mr shortman has been telling me you are a bit of a crack man...boy have I got the offwidth for you...slick cement, fist & hand to start with and then widening to double fist near the top. 15m long maybe more.

I'll try and get/post some photos this weekend.

Even better the cops wouldn't think this was cool, and they may even say it was stupid.
singersmith
17/03/2012
6:29:34 PM
Sounds cool but I've moved to Adelaide. Where is it? I will be back down for a few weeks next month. My dad was a cop and thinks climbing is stupid, so I'm used to it.

Garrath
19/03/2012
2:55:01 PM
Dare I do this, a return to topic. An interesting article:

http://theconversation.edu.au/base-jumping-from-the-rialto-plain-stupid-or-something-else-entirely-5875
dalai
19/03/2012
3:30:30 PM
C'mon Garrath, you know the rules. No on topic posts allowed after the third reply...

Garrath
19/03/2012
4:26:40 PM
In the spirit of base jumpers everywhere I decided to push the boundaries. What a rebel!!

Page 2 of 2. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 28
There are 28 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints