Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop

Set of 11 "Wallnuts" (1 to 11) N/B NEW Anodized colours!!! New "lighter" version. Steve's favourite wired Nuts.  $169.00
15% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Chockstone Feedback

Provide Feedback About This Website

Author
I might be brain dead but...
deadpoint
12/12/2003
4:55:04 PM
I might be brain dead but does any one else have trouble with the start, previous,next and last page buttons on the forum?

The < goes to the start page
The << goes to the previous page
The >> to next page
The > goes to the end page

Seem incorrect and needlessly confusing, may I suggest you use the words First, Previous, Next and Last. No confusion no problems for brain dead deadpoint dave

Rich
12/12/2003
5:35:35 PM
i don't think its necessary.. and the symbol for go to end is actually like >| as in go to the wall or end

climbau
16/12/2003
5:03:57 PM
On 12/12/2003 Rich wrote:
>i don't think its necessary.. and the symbol for go to end is actually
>like >| as in go to the wall or end
Agree.

cozmo
14/04/2004
11:40:06 AM
I think this website rocks, I never even noticed the buttons did different stuff to other sites, but that could well be because I'm too brain dead to notice.

There are 4 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints