Search
  About

Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
FREIGHT FREE
in Australia

Set of 11 "Wallnuts" (1 to 11) N/B NEW Anodized colours!!! New "lighter" version. Steve's favourite wired Nuts.  $169.00
15% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Gear Lust / Lost & Found

Rave About Your Rack Please do not post retail SPAM.

Author
Wild Country Tech Friends

superbumbly
3/08/2008
8:46:03 PM
For any who may be interested, have a captain here, http://www.mtntools.com/cat/rclimb/cams/02cams.htm

given the strength of the AUD vs the USD I would say that this is possibly the cheapest you will get a set of 8 cams, including postage!!

D.Lodge
5/08/2008
6:12:42 PM
The mountaingear.com site had the full set of wild country tech freinds for about $550 for the set of 13 so it is the time to buy

Capt_mulch
5/08/2008
6:20:56 PM
Also check out:

http://www.backcountrygear.com/catalog/climbdetail.cfm/WC1025

Capt_mulch
5/08/2008
6:28:00 PM
There seems to be a bit of a problem with backcountygear.com's site if you try to order the tech friends - I've let them know and hopefully they can fix the problem soon.

wallwombat
5/08/2008
6:41:47 PM
Hey, Mulchy. Do you get a commision from backcountrygear or what?

throwback
5/08/2008
7:20:12 PM
On 5/08/2008 wallwombat wrote:
>Hey, Mulchy. Do you get a commision from backcountrygear or what?

I'd recommend them too, just had some gear arrive from them myself and they were good to deal with. Reasonable on postage too.

wallwombat
5/08/2008
7:36:31 PM
Yes but they don't sell DMM Offsets and for that reason I will be putting my next order for gear into Mountain Tools.

And my soon to be new harness

drool, drool

And I was thinking about some of these but I still haven't made up my mind whether having them is cheating or not.

muki
5/08/2008
8:14:23 PM
Jamies are awesome, tapping up for that shredder crack is a thing of the past, and they're recyclable,
unlike tape gloves after they get crusty with blood and hair, and start bulking up cos you've had to re-tape
the closure points that won't stick any more.
PS: the harness looks the goods too !

wallwombat
5/08/2008
8:31:52 PM
Sold!
surfinclimb
9/08/2008
7:49:27 PM
Backcountry get my vote. I paid $47 US for Black Diamond C4s and $85 for a pair of
5-10 guide tennies, I basically get 2 cams for the price of 1 even after shipping costs Then logged onto Sierra Trading post and got the old model B.D Focus harness for $30, I had it in around 7 days. GOLD, You can't even buy a shitty gym tape harness for $30. Backcountry stuffed up my order a little but after sorting it all out knocked 50% off the shipping costs.

There are 10 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints