Goto Chockstone Home

  Guide
  Gallery
  Tech Tips
  Articles
  Reviews
  Dictionary
  Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

      Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

  Shop

Set of 11 "Wallnuts" (1 to 11) NB NEW Anodized colours!!! New "lighter" version. Steve's favourite wired Nuts.  $169.00
15% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints





Chockstone Forum - Gear Lust / Lost & Found

Rave About Your Rack Please do not post retail SPAM.

Author
grigri 1...TIS LOST!!
Ellie Meads
18/05/2014
3:43:06 PM
Last seen at Wave wall on Wednesday the 14th with Eldrid locker..help me... I love my gri gri.!!
daave
18/05/2014
3:57:38 PM
You might want to see Miguel...Although you might have to trade something to get it back
Ellie Meads
18/05/2014
4:45:12 PM
It does seem some what suss...I concur!!

Miguel75
18/05/2014
6:07:13 PM


"This is not the Grigri you are looking for!"
Ellie Meads
18/05/2014
8:05:42 PM
ha ha….

ajfclark
18/05/2014
8:40:28 PM
On 18/05/2014 Ellie Meads wrote:
>Last seen at Wave wall on Wednesday the 14th with Eldrid locker..help me...
>I love my gri gri.!!

Wave Wall in the Grampians? The one that's closed?

nmonteith
18/05/2014
8:45:38 PM
There is a Wave Wall in the Bluies.

Miguel75
18/05/2014
8:48:10 PM
On 18/05/2014 ajfclark wrote:
>On 18/05/2014 Ellie Meads wrote:
>>Last seen at Wave wall on Wednesday the 14th with Eldrid locker..help
>me...
>>I love my gri gri.!!
>
>Wave Wall in the Grampians? The one that's closed?

Were you really climbing in a closed area Ellie? As Pauline once said, "Please explain!"
Wendy
18/05/2014
9:21:41 PM
You'd know if Mike had been at Wave Wall because there'd be a double portaledge hanging off the crux of Rubber Lover.

ajfclark
18/05/2014
10:48:06 PM
On 18/05/2014 nmonteith wrote:
>There is a Wave Wall in the Bluies.

Their profile says they're Victorian... and other than the 3 posts in this thread, their remaining 3 posts are about climbing in the Grampians or at Arapiles.
Ellie Meads
19/05/2014
8:05:46 AM
calm ya farm people…..in the Bluies!! Used to live in Vic….be no rule breaker here!!…so no gri gri ;)

ajfclark
19/05/2014
8:48:08 AM
Coolies. You can update your profile here: http://www.chockstone.org/Forum/Forum.asp?Action=Profile

On a side note, in checking that link I noticed someone has voted me off the island. :-(

Miguel75
19/05/2014
9:52:18 AM
On 19/05/2014 Ellie Meads wrote:
>calm ya farm people…..in the Bluies!! Used to live in Vic….be no rule breaker
>here!!…so no gri gri ;)

Ahh, farm is now calmed. Hope you get your grigri back safe and sound. If not, have your people contact my people:)

Miguel75
22/05/2014
9:00:42 PM
On 18/05/2014 Wendy wrote:
>You'd know if Mike had been at Wave Wall because there'd be a double portaledge
>hanging off the crux of Rubber Lover.

I've been a bit more judicious with my portaledging of late. If Rubber Lover is a worthy opponent than I shall gladly siege it...
kieranl
22/05/2014
10:14:09 PM
On 19/05/2014 Miguel75 wrote:
>On 19/05/2014 Ellie Meads wrote:
>>calm ya farm people…..in the Bluies!! Used to live in Vic….be no rule
>breaker
>>here!!…so no gri gri ;)
>
>Ahh, farm is now calmed. Hope you get your grigri back safe and sound.
>If not, have your people contact my people:)
Where do you people get your people?
martym
23/05/2014
9:53:36 AM
On 22/05/2014 kieranl wrote:
>On 19/05/2014 Miguel75 wrote:
>>On 19/05/2014 Ellie Meads wrote:
>>>calm ya farm people…..in the Bluies!! Used to live in Vic….be no rule
>>breaker
>>>here!!…so no gri gri ;)
>>
>>Ahh, farm is now calmed. Hope you get your grigri back safe and sound.
>>If not, have your people contact my people:)
>Where do you people get your people?
Oh man.. you don't got people?

Miguel75
23/05/2014
10:06:21 AM
On 22/05/2014 kieranl wrote:
>Where do you people get your people?

Costco...
dalai
23/05/2014
12:18:24 PM
On 23/05/2014 Miguel75 wrote:
>On 22/05/2014 kieranl wrote:
>>Where do you people get your people?
>
>Costco...

Too expensive! I get mine through the working 457 visa program...

There are 18 messages in this topic.

 

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.



Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints