Goto Chockstone Home

  Guide
  Gallery
  Tech Tips
  Articles
  Reviews
  Dictionary
  Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

      Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

  Shop

Black Diamond: 120cm Nylon Runner. (Open sewn sling) 18mm wide nylon. Assorted colours. Awesome value IMO.   $8.00
20% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints





Chockstone Forum - Gear Lust / Lost & Found

Rave About Your Rack Please do not post retail SPAM.

Author
Feedback Belay Glasses
Augustine
21/04/2014
1:47:00 AM
I always wanted a pair of belay-glasses while the CU is too expensive for me. A few weeks ago, i bought a pair of *SPAM DELETED* I'd like to share this satisfied experience here coz it really surprised me with its reasonable price and high quality.

The prisms are clear and a good size; there's enough space round the outside to look around the prisms at what's occurring next to you, but big enough to give a picture of the climbed once they're around 5 or 6 meters up. And also the metal frame is resistant, light and comfortable to wear. They came in a solid carry case which I can hang on my harness by the carabiner.

Here's the photo of my package:



*USER DISABLED*

Pat
21/04/2014
12:08:42 PM
Hmm, sorry to be cynical, but your first post sounds like an advertorial. You don't by any chance have a commercial interest in this product - as good as it sounds?
daave
21/04/2014
12:14:04 PM
On 21/04/2014 Augustine wrote:

>Here's the photo of my package:

Hmmm. the picture isn't loading for me...and i'm kinda glad that it didn't tbh.

miguel75
21/04/2014
12:57:44 PM
On 21/04/2014 Augustine wrote:
...SNIP...
>And also the metal frame is resistant, light and comfortable to wear.

They look kinda cool. I'm interested though before I buy a set, I'd like to know what they're resistant to:)
Dribble
21/04/2014
3:13:23 PM
I find these great to wear while I'm bouldering.

freesolo
21/04/2014
4:18:16 PM
hmmm, sorry to be cynical, but there is no technological gadget that will turn a boulderer into a climber.

as for belay glasses, i have convinced myself that hours of staring up at climbers' bums compensate for hours of looking down whilst trolling chockstone.

Doug
21/04/2014
6:30:37 PM
On 21/04/2014 freesolo wrote:
>hmmm, sorry to be cynical, but there is no technological gadget that will
>turn a boulderer into a climber.
>
>as for belay glasses, i have convinced myself that hours of staring up
>at climbers' bums compensate for hours of looking down whilst trolling
>chockstone.

+1 :-)

Eduardo Slabofvic
21/04/2014
7:41:00 PM
Are they any good for up-skirting?
simey
21/04/2014
9:11:56 PM
On 21/04/2014 daave wrote:
>On 21/04/2014 Augustine wrote:
>
>>Here's the photo of my package:
>
>Hmmm. the picture isn't loading for me...and i'm kinda glad that it didn't
>tbh.

What about if I post a photo of my package?
daave
22/04/2014
7:39:34 AM
On 21/04/2014 simey wrote:
>On 21/04/2014 daave wrote:
>>On 21/04/2014 Augustine wrote:
>>
>>>Here's the photo of my package:
>>
>>Hmmm. the picture isn't loading for me...and i'm kinda glad that it didn't
>>tbh.
>
>What about if I post a photo of my package?
>

Not sure if I have enough zoom on my laptop screen to make it worth while.
simey
22/04/2014
8:26:58 AM
Fair enough.

There are 11 messages in this topic.

 

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.



Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints