Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop

Edelrid: "Ultralight Helmet" (Red) Fits 54 - 60cm Great heavy duty all-rounder. SUPER SPECIAL for a short time only!  $79.00
21% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Accidents & Injuries

Report Accidents and Injuries

Author
Any news on Lucky Chance?

pmonks
19/05/2012
6:25:52 AM
Just wondering how he's recovering.

benjenga
19/05/2012
7:52:03 AM
Pretty good.
He has been climbing on Monnites at penrith gym, and pulling down on the woody pretty hard in his sand shoes. I myself are very surprised at how well he has recovered. You would not have even known he was in such a bad accident.
Oh and he has changed his name to something more fitting post accident. I will let him tell the world.
mothrfckr
19/05/2012
8:02:04 AM
five bucks for funniest guess

Lucky Bounce?

Yousup Machance?

pmonks
19/05/2012
11:15:09 AM
Good to hear - thanks benjenga!
Mr Chance
25/05/2012
5:29:49 PM
well i thought i might shed light on this here murky unbeknownst; it seems that like the mythical phoenix which lay sketched upon thy man, he has been reborn in the ashes of his dwindling remains... And so it is that, yes tis me, he stands before you right here on this very day to unlock the shackles of uncertainty and loss.
To sum that garbled spin up; It is me, Lucky himself, and yes, despite several trivial shortcomings that subdue me not, i am coming along just fine, infact, out of all my previous pursuits, none favor my dissipated mind more-so than a return to my very roots, Climbing. I walk through this door with my head held high and shoulders standing proud, to take place in the ranks where my shadow has stood awaiting this here day... C'est la vie

stugang
25/05/2012
5:51:35 PM
If that really is you, then even though I don't know you, that post has made my day.

I really cant express how good it makes me feel to know that you are back.

A few good people have recently fallen on the other side of that 'luck' edge.

Thanks for the reminder that it works both ways.

benjenga
25/05/2012
6:28:12 PM
Welcome back chance :)

IdratherbeclimbingM9
25/05/2012
7:05:34 PM
On 25/05/2012 benjenga wrote:
>Welcome back chance :)

+1

There are 8 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints