Goto Chockstone Home

  Guide
  Gallery
  Tech Tips
  Articles
  Reviews
  Dictionary
  Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

      Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

  Shop
FREIGHT FREE
in Australia

Edelrid: "Ultralight Helmet" (Red) Fits 54 - 60cm Great heavy duty all-rounder. SUPER SPECIAL for a short time only!  $79.00
21% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints





Chockstone Forum - Accidents & Injuries

Report Accidents and Injuries

Author
broken bone juice
mikllaw
Online Now
4/08/2013
5:27:12 PM
This is the stuff! Motorbicycle racing is a good way to break lots of bones (33? in a few years) and I started using this to speed bone setting and repair torn muscles. It reeks of moth replellent, you soak a pad in it and put it on your skin for 10 minutes then it stays deeply warm all day.

The instructions treat it like some herbal superglue, and caution you to return bones to correct position before applying.

I can't pronounce the name well enuff to buy it, just look for the little red box.

Duang Daunk
4/08/2013
5:40:24 PM
On 4/08/2013 mikllaw wrote:
>This is the stuff! Motorbicycle racing is a good way to break lots of bones
>(33? in a few years) and I started using this to speed bone setting and
>repair torn muscles. It reeks of moth replellent, you soak a pad in it
>and put it on your skin for 10 minutes then it stays deeply warm all day.
>
>The instructions treat it like some herbal superglue, and caution you
>to return bones to correct position before applying.
>
>I can't pronounce the name well enuff to buy it, just look for the little
>red box.

Does it contain any of the following; Black rhino horn, Siberian tiger penis, or Bold tradmaster testicals?
If so, why didn't you heal without it?
mikllaw
Online Now
5/08/2013
6:43:57 AM
On 4/08/2013 Duang Daunk wrote:
>Does it contain any of the following; Black rhino horn, Siberian tiger
>penis, or Bold tradmaster testicals?
>If so, why didn't you heal without it?

No and ?
daave
5/08/2013
11:01:37 AM
Comes with free rain dance steps guide.

nmonteith
5/08/2013
11:06:01 AM
Should I be alarmed with the radiation warning sign in the background?
gfdonc
5/08/2013
11:16:33 AM
Just another day in the office, I suspect ..

tnd
5/08/2013
2:39:26 PM
I asked a renowned sports physician about this stuff. When he could get the smirk of his face, he just said something about evidence-based and how it was unlikely that anything rubbed on your skin could affect a tendon or suchlike buried half an inch or more under the skin. (But then he would say that).

A Chinese acquaintenance translated the name as something akin to "magic bone water".
kieranl
5/08/2013
3:06:38 PM
Coincidentally (or not) there was a recipe in the weekend papers for "Pulled Pork Lasagna"

Duang Daunk
5/08/2013
5:05:08 PM
On 5/08/2013 mikllaw wrote:
>On 4/08/2013 Duang Daunk wrote:
>>Does it contain any of the following; Black rhino horn, Siberian tiger
>>penis, or Bold tradmaster testicals?
>>If so, why didn't you heal without it?
>
>No and ?

They are all equally rare these days.

I take it from the question mark that you did not heal despite the spamming of the product?

On 5/08/2013 kieranl wrote:
>Coincidentally (or not) there was a recipe in the weekend papers for "Pulled Pork Lasagna"

I saw that. It was right next to the add for the foreskin shortening service in Nati, wasn't it?.
mikllaw
Online Now
5/08/2013
5:23:23 PM
It's great, but you smell strongly of camphour. I probabaly use it twice a year

Duang Daunk
5/08/2013
5:27:35 PM
On 5/08/2013 mikllaw wrote:
>It's great, but you smell strongly of camphour. I probabaly use it twice a year

That's about how often I use that stuff to keep the moths from eating my wool gear.
So is this comfrey in disguise?

Miguel75
5/08/2013
6:15:31 PM
On 5/08/2013 tnd wrote:
> ... SNIP... he just said something about evidence-based and
>how it was unlikely that anything rubbed on your skin could affect a tendon
>or suchlike buried half an inch or more under the skin. (But then he would
>say that).

I reckon a little HF, liberally applied, would certainly impact the tissue and bones deeper than half an inch. ;)

sbm
6/08/2013
1:29:47 PM
He wanted to heal his bones, not dissolve them in to calcium slurry. (HF is hydrofluoric acid)

There are 13 messages in this topic.

 

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.



Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints