Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop

Black Diamond: Super Chute Rope Bag. Volume 25 litres. Single adjustable shoulder strap. Rope tarp dimensions: 146 X 126cm. 400d nylon. Assorted colours. (Holds up to 80M Rope) Only 2 left!  $39.00
44% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Find Climbers

Find Climbers In Your Area

Author
Seeking partners to climb up the bluies
Jules Truong
24/03/2014
8:31:42 PM
Hi all fellow climbers again ,
Thought Id edit my post ad after receiving some positive responses for bluies climbing trips on the weekend .
Im still seeking a partner to climb and start projecting routes on up the bluies in the coming months .
I can lead up to 20-21 depending on the route and super keen to improve and push mt grades up and love climbing up the bluies most weekends .
So I'm specifically seeking a committed climber who is strong in leading up to mid 20 grades or higher and I am happy to belay you on your projects too! Belay safety is BIG for me .
So connect with me , if you think youre the ONE ! :)
Best to PM me privately ...
Cheers Jules

Duang Daunk
24/03/2014
8:44:17 PM
On 24/03/2014 julestruong wrote:
>Hi all fellow climbers again ,
>Thought Id edit my post ad after receiving some positive responses for
>bluies climbing trips on the weekend .
>Im still seeking a partner to climb and start projecting routes on up
>the bluies in the coming months .
>I can lead up to 20-21 depending on the route and super keen to improve
>and push mt grades up and love climbing up the bluies most weekends .
>So I'm specifically seeking a committed climber who is strong in leading
>up to mid 20 grades or higher and I am happy to belay you on your projects
>too! Belay safety is BIG for me .
>So connect with me , if you think youre the ONE ! :)
>Best to PM me privately ...
>Cheers Jules

And a while back julestruong wrote:
I can lead climb up to 22 now (Yay!)
http://www.chockstone.org/Forum/Forum.asp?Action=Display&ForumID=3&MessageID=15188

Yeh? Good to hear you are improving.
Is this trad, sport, or gym?

Jules Truong
24/03/2014
8:45:21 PM
Its Sport and gym Duank ….what about you ?
Jules Truong
24/03/2014
8:46:12 PM
The 22 I was projecting on …..

Duang Daunk
24/03/2014
8:51:47 PM
>Its Sport and gym Duank ….what about you ?

Trad, with non-sporting spaced protection.
Maybe we can go the corrupted middle ground and meet at Mt Keira?
Jules Truong
24/03/2014
9:02:26 PM
Never been to Mt Keira but have heard of the crag area …Im into sport atm , trad is the next level …and need to work on it …..bluies for me atm ...

Duang Daunk
24/03/2014
10:30:55 PM
>Never been to Mt Keira but have heard of the crag area …Im into sport atm
>, trad is the next level …and need to work on it …..bluies for me atm ...

Mt Keira is more kids play than sport at the moment, kind of like a level below sport, so you are probably better off sticking with the bluies atm.

E. Wells
24/03/2014
11:30:18 PM
Jules, try the 21 at 'Goats Meat Cave', a new sport crag off Mt York Rd. Its over graded and over bolted and I climbed it (again) today in the pouring rain. I work on w.e and my belaying is shit, I drop girls like Snoop Dog drops potatos
Jules Truong
25/03/2014
12:14:50 AM
cheers for the tip , but …ummm…id prefer NOT to be dropped so I can look forward to the next climb ….????
Jules Truong
25/03/2014
12:16:32 AM
Thats my intention Duank , whats your real name anyways ? :)
Jules Truong
25/03/2014
12:19:13 AM
I see your a local bluies climber Evan Wells ?

There are 11 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints