Search
  About

Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
FREIGHT FREE
in Australia

Black Diamond "STOPPER" Set. (Sizes 4 to 13) - 10 pieces. Comes with a "free" karabiner for racking.   $109.00
16% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Find Climbers

Find Climbers In Your Area

Author
CLIMBING PARTNER FOR THIS WEEK END
IlCinic
12/01/2005
6:03:31 AM
HY! I am looking for climbing partners for this week-end, it is a long time that I dont climb outdoor , but I had big experiences in the past , and I would definitly come back and try to touch the void ....I have been going in one of the indoor gym in the last few mounth and now I feel to be ready to see how does it look outside....

Unfortunately I can only climb during the week end due to the nature of my work but I will be happy to found someone how can introduce me on the outdoor facilities around Melbourne

I have a lot of equipment, gears, shoes etc...everything except the rope!!!!

It will be good if someone can give a positive answer to this message !!!!

phil_nev
12/01/2005
4:07:11 PM
Myself, and alrob, and one other are going to Araps next week monday till wednesday, your welcome to come along if you like. Most likely areas will be Henry Bolte Wall and the Pharoes.

Let me know if your keen.

Phil
dalai
12/01/2005
4:16:39 PM
Sounds Good Phil. I wasn't aware Monday to Wednesday is now a weekend... I only thought it was Saturday and Sunday!! ;-)

Salve Giuseppe, good luck in finding someone to climb with this weekend.

phil_nev
12/01/2005
4:46:40 PM
Well Mr Smart ass...

"Unfortunately I can only climb during the week"

Dont mess with me marty ;)
dalai
12/01/2005
4:54:57 PM
And I was going to show your comments at work next Thursday as an explanation as to why I wasn't at my desk the preceding three days...

Glad to hear you're getting out.

Kingers
12/01/2005
5:16:34 PM
I live in outer east Melbourne, aged 35 with all the gear needed. Can climb in the week for next 3 weeks (teacher on holiday!) if you like, maybe at You Yangs or Ben Cairn...where do you live? email me on

kingtupps@optusnet.com.au

alrob
12/01/2005
7:36:09 PM
On 12/01/2005 dalai wrote:
>Sounds Good Phil. I wasn't aware Monday to Wednesday is now a weekend...
>I only thought it was Saturday and Sunday!! ;-)
>
>Salve Giuseppe, good luck in finding someone to climb with this weekend.
>
>

thats right marty, its the new weekend for those of us who have not fallen down the hole of a "career"

phil_nev
12/01/2005
8:00:55 PM
heheh, classic. So al, are you comin away with me?

alrob
12/01/2005
8:03:34 PM
On 12/01/2005 phil_nev wrote:
>heheh, classic. So al, are you comin away with me?

yep, i'll call ya tomorrow sometime k?
IlCinic
13/01/2005
4:10:22 AM
Thank you for every one who answer this forum ....unfortunatly for the moment I can only climb on the week end, peraphs I will be able to climb other days later in the years....

we have to keep in touch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....

There are 10 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints