Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop

Black Diamond: 10mm DYNEX: 60cm (24") Runner. (Open round sling) Great for making "extender" quick-draws. IMO   $10.00
28% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Find Climbers

Find Climbers In Your Area

Author
Anyone want to go Highlining at Araps?
Trent Williams
28/09/2012
10:26:43 AM
Hi all! I'm planning on heading from Melbourne to Araps on the Tuesday the 2nd Oct and maybe staying until Sunday. I have all the gears. If you're keen shoot me a message or call and I can give more details then.

If the highlining thing doesn't work out I will go climbing for a few days. So if anyone wants a climbing partner or a lift then give me a yell. I'm happy to climb all grades up to 22.

Trent
0410 819 436

ajfclark
28/09/2012
10:27:26 AM
I hope the gear doesn't include a drill.
Trent Williams
28/09/2012
12:41:30 PM
So does that mean you want to go highlining? I'm guessing not :)

shortman
28/09/2012
12:53:07 PM
Where are you thinking of settin up?
Wendy
28/09/2012
9:26:50 PM
On 28/09/2012 Trent Williams wrote:
>Hi all! I'm planning on heading from Melbourne to Araps on the Tuesday
>the 2nd Oct and maybe staying until Sunday. I have all the gears.

Is that 4 or 5 gears?

You come all the way from Queensland to go slacklining at Araps? I've heard of strange things before, but that one's certainly a little weird.

E. Wells
28/09/2012
9:52:22 PM
Cicada might be keen?

rodw
29/09/2012
10:24:17 AM
On 28/09/2012 Wendy wrote:
>You come all the way from Queensland to go slacklining at Araps? I've
>heard of strange things before, but that one's certainly a little weird.

No stranger than travelling all that way to climbing.....its all about location, location for slackliners Im guessing?
Trent Williams
30/09/2012
1:36:32 PM
Hey Wendy, It's 4 gears :) Highlining was a last minute decision added on to a bucks weekend and climbing.

I'm planning to set up over major mitchel gully.

shortman
30/09/2012
2:27:01 PM
Bucks weekend with climbing and high lining. What could go wrong?
Trent Williams
30/09/2012
5:48:10 PM
Hehehe, luckily most of that is behind us.
pennyb
19/10/2012
11:44:39 PM
Hey Trent, if you find yourself high lining at gramps/araps area again I'd love to join! Time to step up from slack lining...!

There are 11 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints