Goto Chockstone Home

  Guide
  Gallery
  Tech Tips
  Articles
  Reviews
  Dictionary
  Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

      Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

  Shop
FREIGHT FREE
in Australia

Black Diamond: Black Diamond "PosiWire" Quick-Draw Sets. (6 Pack) Top: Straight gate Positron. (Anodised Ink Blue) Bottom: HotWire Wire gate. (Anodised Ink Blue) Dogbone: 12cm long and 14mm wide. N/B SIX quick-draws N/B $16.50 per quick-draw.  $99.00
27% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints





Chockstone Forum - Find Climbers

Find Climbers In Your Area

Author
Lift to Araps
derekcheng
13/06/2012
5:16:47 PM
Hello

Am after a lift to Arapiles from Melbourne asap, ideally this weekend.

Have minimal gear with me, just one small bag, as all the rest of my stuff is slowly decaying at the Pines.

Happy to split petrol costs, converse, share the drive etc.

Cheers
Derek

IdratherbeclimbingM9
13/06/2012
5:19:18 PM
On 13/06/2012 derekcheng wrote:
>Hello
>
>Am after a lift to Arapiles from Melbourne asap, ideally this weekend.
>
>
>Have minimal gear with me, just one small bag, as all the rest of my stuff
>is slowly decaying at the Pines.
>
>Happy to split petrol costs, converse, share the drive etc.
>
>Cheers
>Derek

You are not the love of MrsM10iswhereitsat by any chance?
derekcheng
13/06/2012
5:57:17 PM
If i were, would you be more inclined to give me a lift?

IdratherbeclimbingM9
14/06/2012
5:04:20 PM
On 13/06/2012 derekcheng wrote:
>If i were, would you be more inclined to give me a lift?
>

I don't know that you would want a lift from me, as the motorbike I ride makes for chilly journeys at this time of year, ... and also without the ability to carry much additional gear!
~> Though I reckon with your user-ID name being Derek that she would be stoked, as that is the name of the love of her life! ~> None of the above of which you would know, unless you have lurked on Chocky for a while.
;-)

kuu
14/06/2012
5:17:43 PM
On 14/06/2012 IdratherbeclimbingM9 wrote::

> Though I reckon with your user-ID name being Derek that she would be
>stoked, as that is the name of the love of her life! ~> None of the above
>of which you would know, unless you have lurked on Chocky for a while.
>;-)

Derek may be the love of her life but Mrs M10 waves at me from time to time!
;-)

There are 5 messages in this topic.

 

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.



Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints