Goto Chockstone Home

  Guide
  Gallery
  Tech Tips
  Articles
  Reviews
  Dictionary
  Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

      Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

  Shop
FREIGHT FREE
in Australia

Edelrid: "Ultralight Helmet" (Turquoise) Mid blue .Fits 54 - 60cm Great heavy duty all-rounder. SUPER SPECIAL for a short time only!  $79.00
21% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints





Chockstone Forum - Crag & Route Beta

Crag & Route Beta

Area Location Sub Location Crag Links
VIC Arapiles (General) (General) (General) [ Arapiles Guide | Arapiles Images ] 

Author
Arapiles Closed for Easter Weekend

cantcrimp
20/03/2008
3:07:13 PM
Sorry to be the bringer of bad tidings but camping at Mt Arapiles has been closed for the Easter weekend by Parks Victoria due to the lack of water and expected increase in usage over the weekend. Chains are to be set up at the entrance to the camping area. Climbing will still be allowed but alternative accommodation will have to be found. I suggest staying at home. Hope you all find somewhere else to go and have a good Easter weekend anyway. Here's hoping for rain and camping at the mount over Easter in the future.


evanbb
20/03/2008
3:30:51 PM
Surely, surely you're joking??

I'm going to check.

evanbb
20/03/2008
3:39:48 PM
Just called Parks Vic and they've got no record of it being closed. Business as usual.

citationx
20/03/2008
3:46:46 PM
yeah, can't believe such a stupid post hasn't been removed from chockstone yet...

gremlin
20/03/2008
3:47:44 PM
I think you two need to have your humor bone checked...

evanbb
20/03/2008
3:50:08 PM
On 20/03/2008 gremlin wrote:
>I think you two need to have your humor bone checked...

Maybe, but it was a pretty weak joke. Too easy. The main reason I checked is because I'm a public servant and have time for such things.
gfdonc
20/03/2008
3:57:36 PM
Time to recycle this thread I think ..
http://www.chockstone.org/Forum/Forum.asp?Action=Display&ForumID=1&MessageID=29229&Replies=1

westie
20/03/2008
4:09:09 PM
On 20/03/2008 cantcrimp wrote:
camping at Mt Arapiles has been
>closed for the Easter weekend by Parks Victoria

voting with my mouse on this one. what a bore.

Sabu
20/03/2008
5:15:12 PM
On 20/03/2008 gfdonc wrote:
>Time to recycle this thread I think ..
>http://www.chockstone.org/Forum/Forum.asp?Action=Display&ForumID=1&MessageID=29229&Replie
>=1
>

yea it seems to be rather annual.....
pharmamatt
20/03/2008
6:14:24 PM
you're about 12 days too early

m9whereisthat
21/03/2008
9:59:27 PM
On 20/03/2008 westie wrote:
>On 20/03/2008 cantcrimp wrote:
>camping at Mt Arapiles has been
>>closed for the Easter weekend by Parks Victoria
>
>voting with my mouse on this one. what a bore.

Get a sense of humour.

if it weren't for posts like this we'd all be reading the crap from sycophants like you 24/7.

westie
25/03/2008
10:09:59 AM
On 21/03/2008 m9whereisthat wrote:
>On 20/03/2008 westie wrote:
>>On 20/03/2008 cantcrimp wrote:
>>camping at Mt Arapiles has been
>>>closed for the Easter weekend by Parks Victoria
>>
>>voting with my mouse on this one. what a bore.
>
>Get a sense of humour.
>
>if it weren't for posts like this we'd all be reading the crap from sycophants
>like you 24/7.

man - you got no idea what I'm about.

There are 12 messages in this topic.

 

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.



Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints