Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop

Set of 11 "Wallnuts" (1 to 11) N/B NEW Anodized colours!!! New "lighter" version. Steve's favourite wired Nuts.  $169.00
15% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Crag & Route Beta

Crag & Route Beta

Area Location Sub Location Crag Links
VIC Arapiles Grotto Wall / Voodo Gully (General) Voodo Buttress [ Arapiles Guide | Arapiles Images ] 

Author
Voodoo Buttress route
stuart
12/07/2006
12:37:09 PM
I'm sure this has come up and been answered before but I couldn't find it on the site.

I'm interested in the name + grade of the route on Voodoo that goes up two-three metres to the right of Chinese Algebra with a couple of bolts. Judging by the thecrag.com, it's Full Frontal, a 21. Is this correct? Anybody have the FA details?

S
Dave C
12/07/2006
12:43:17 PM
Full Frontal is a traverse of the front face (no bolts as I recall) so it's not that.

nmonteith
12/07/2006
1:31:40 PM
All your answers are here!

http://www.chockstone.org/Forum/Forum.asp?Action=Display&ForumID=15&MessageID=1205&Replies=1
stuart
12/07/2006
2:35:09 PM
Aah, yes, there's the info - all but the name. Didn't have any beta to base it on when I did it, but felt 20ish to me. Definitely worth a star.

It seemed to me the hard move at the top is easily side-stepped - from the ledge step 1 metre to the RHS and cruise up on the prominent blocks. For me the coolest move was the one at the first bolt - a nice scuttle up, out and over on some nice crimps. Also, the first bolt is one of those inconvenient fat-boys you come across - I didn't have a plate wide enough to fit over it.

There are 4 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints