Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop

Set of 11 "Wallnuts" (1 to 11) NB NEW Anodized colours!!! New "lighter" version. Steve's favourite wired Nuts.  $169.00
15% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Crag & Route Beta

Crag & Route Beta

Area Location Sub Location Crag Links
International (General) (General) (General)  

Author
Crag Season List
ademmert
1/01/2012
3:20:51 PM
Happy new years Guys and Gals

We are planing a world trip. does anyone know of a seasons guide to crags around the world.
Especially Usa, south America and Europe ?

Cheers
Adam

wallwombat
2/01/2012
1:41:44 AM
Go to Dumbarton Rocks in the summer time.

Everything else in the UK is crap.

Go to Patagonia when it's not windy.

Usa is full of seppos. Give it a wide berth.

SAve your cash and go to Wingello.

The good Dr
2/01/2012
9:29:05 AM
For the US pick up a copy of Rock and Road by Tim Toola. Very useful.

There is no comprehensive Euro guide like that I know of.
Duncan
2/01/2012
10:11:15 AM
I'm pretty sure there is a comprehensive guide to Europe, I saw it in Wilsons in Bishop. That's about all I can tell you though.

rodw
2/01/2012
10:31:18 AM
On 2/01/2012 wallwombat wrote:

>SAve your cash and go to Wingello.

+1 and with the money you save you can get a local enthusiastic guide in ODH
BA
2/01/2012
10:57:21 AM
On 2/01/2012 wallwombat wrote:

>Go to Patagonia when it's not windy.

According to this mornings Age newspaper, Patagonia is burning. A "tourist" started a fire that got out of control and about 300 firies, rangers and soldiers are trying to control it.

sbm
6/01/2012
8:12:49 PM
I'd try and time a trip to Kalymnos to coincide with Greece being kicked out of the European Union, *that* would save you money imagining the exchange rate with drachmas

There are 7 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints